Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries & 2947 cnties in US

-
And the navy hospital ships that were never used??? The hype is unbelievable!!! Except of course to the fear mongers.

And it's perpetuity.... I'm beside myself to understand why the leftists won't let coronavirus go and move towards getting our lives back. It's like an obsession with them.

Now I understand the politicians perpetuating it, that's simple, money, power, election fraud. I can't understand why people want to give up the rest of their lives over this, so willingly and gleefully I might add.

Last edited:
I don't see what all of this has to do with 9/11. Can anyone connect the dots for me?

Read the comments!!!!!

80% are already vaccinated. The plan is to reopen the Tech Center in 2022.

My buddy and transmission builder for years has bad knees compounded by a condition where his legs hold water from past operations. He goes in to the hospital several times a year for 5-7 days where they use drugs and diet to shrink his legs. He tried to go in to his local hospital in Indiana Pa last week and was told by a doctor they couldn’t take him now. The hospital was full of COVID patients. He asked the doctor vaccinated or not vaccinated. Surprisingly the doctor said vaccinated. Hmmmm.

My buddy and transmission builder for years has bad knees compounded by a condition where his legs hold water from past operations. He goes in to the hospital several times a year for 5-7 days where they use drugs and diet to shrink his legs. He tried to go in to his local hospital in Indiana Pa last week and was told by a doctor they couldn’t take him now. The hospital was full of COVID patients. He asked the doctor vaccinated or not vaccinated. Surprisingly the doctor said vaccinated. Hmmmm.
Interesting, my nieghbor is the hospital administrator here and she tells me that 97% of their covid patients are noVax, and majority of them are on ventilators.
Has had not one vaxed patient die yet.

Interesting, my nieghbor is the hospital administrator here and she tells me that 97% of their covid patients are noVax, and majority of them are on ventilators.
Has had not one vaxed patient die yet.

She is just making that up because it is advantageous for her to work more hours , have the stress of high turn over , have to turn away high profit elective surgeries and deal with the social fall out from both sides.

vaxed or not. use your head this holiday season and pretend that others have a stronger immune system and are carriers. Stay away. If you have to be within proximity, realize that you are taking a chance and are depending on the person you are around to be responsible and to have stayed away from others in the same manner. BUT ....they are hugging your dirty *** so.....theres that:poke::rofl:

Last edited:
She is just making that up because it is advantageous for her to work more hours , have the stress of high turn over , have to turn away high profit elective surgeries and deal with the social fall out from both sides.
What? where do you come up with **** like that?
There must be something in the water near you, is there a nuke plant near you or do you live under the power lines cause boy you aint right in the head.
I'm just telling you what she told me, I have known this person for a long time and she has no cause to lie about it.
Bye

What? where do you come up with **** like that?
There must be something in the water near you, is there a nuke plant near you or do you live under the power lines cause boy you aint right in the head.
I'm just telling you what she told me, I have known this person for a long time and she has no cause to lie about it.
Bye

My point was that she had nothing to gain . But I can see how you might not see the irony of my post considering how often we see statements like this made in total sincerity .

I live in Idaho . Considered to be THE most conservative state . 99% of all offices run by conservatives ! Home of the Tea Party ! Yet we went into emergancy care protocal for hospitals.

I can't wait to hear all the conspiracy theories on how this happened .

Jewish space lasers ?

vaxed or not. use your head this holiday season and pretend that others have a stronger immune system and are carriers. Stay away. If you have to be within proximity, realize that you are taking a chance and are depending on the person you are around to be responsible and to have stayed away from others in the same manner. BUT ....they are hugging your dirty *** so.....theres that:poke::rofl:

I can't imagine living this way / still living this way,, especially if you've had covid or believe in the vaccine.

I can't imagine living this way / still living this way,, especially if you've had covid or believe in the vaccine.
Yeah, not fun. I miss my friends, but I work in healthcare. I dont want to have to give them the call that I got some nasty virus (cold, flu, covid, sars etc etc) and now introduce stress into their lives. So until this gets sorted...I take precautions. I might not be as cautious if I didnt work where I work. Dems Da Breaks.

Yeah, not fun. I miss my friends, but I work in healthcare. I dont want to have to give them the call that I got some nasty virus (cold, flu, covid, sars etc etc) and now introduce stress into their lives. So until this gets sorted...I take precautions. I might not be as cautious if I didnt work where I work. Dems Da Breaks.

My doctor friends have not taken this paranoid recluse position.

This is NEVER going to get sorted out or end. It will eventually have to be accepted as endemic, like the flu. I've had covid, I've never stopped living with exception to instances where it simply wasn't allowed.

Living life is WAY overdue. IF you want to throw the rest of your life away, cool, have at it, but don't push it on others. Sadly i'm guessing you vote for those who live their lives but forbid us peasants from living.

My doctor friends have not taken this paranoid recluse position.

This is NEVER going to get sorted out or end. It will eventually have to be accepted as endemic, like the flu. I've had covid, I've never stopped living with exception to instances where it simply wasn't allowed.

Living life is WAY overdue. IF you want to throw the rest of your life away, cool, have at it, but don't push it on others. Sadly i'm guessing you vote for those who live their lives but forbid us peasants from living.

Cool car man. Thats quite a spread of assumptions. Ill just leave it alone.

I live in Idaho . Considered to be THE most conservative state . 99% of all offices run by conservatives ! Home of the Tea Party ! Yet we went into emergancy care protocal for hospitals.

Jewish space lasers ?

CRICKETS.......

No matter what side of the fence you are on we are all in this together. We love our freedom and that is being taken from each and every one of us. Prayers this dog gone virus disappears soon before we lose more friends.

As long as millions are appropriated into the “covid fund” from taxpayers the cash cow will not dry up!

:rofl::rofl:
Covid at the airport.jpg

Jewish space lasers ?

Chirp..chirp...chirp...chirp ...

triple dipped in moderna today! must have rolled over onto the injection site and woke up. Not sorry

-
Back