Indy EZ, talks the talk, walks the walk.

-
We used a 2886 std port intake on a MW port head with stellar results, so it can be done.

Like the man says, it'll work.

The reason I know about the thicknesses, is because, I have a 2954 ported to Max Wedge size years ago before the Super Victor intake.

We used a 2886 std port intake on a MW port head with stellar results, so it can be done.

So your saying i can get away with using the stock ports on the intake and not have to get it ported to the mw size? How good was the resuts and what gasket did you use? Im assuming you had to trim it to oprn the ports?

Mike any flow #'s with Stage VI's seems there is not alot of info and do you have any flow data on them.

Bracket ported Stage 6 heads I've done will flow around 347-350cfm at .700 lift. Max port will go 370's.
Brian

Mike any flow #'s with Stage VI's seems there is not alot of info and do you have any flow data on them.

We've only had a few days testing with the Stage VI. 333cfm @ .700"/228cc port volume. 341-346cfm @ .600"/244cc port volume (344-346cfm @.700").

We don't have any Max Wedge Stage VI heads to test.

So your saying i can get away with using the stock ports on the intake and not have to get it ported to the mw size? How good was the resuts and what gasket did you use? Im assuming you had to trim it to oprn the ports?

The Std port victor intake was ported and opened up a little, no where near MW size. Std intake gasket was used. The intake opening on intake was smaller than the MW intake port opening on the head. It was on a 470, it made 730hp.

849 HP/753 Trq outa some heavily worked INDY sr's...after that...said I'd I'll NEVER do that again.....better heads out there for that, just that yeah, it CAN be done but wuffor ?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzWhkC4dAI0"]Dyno Plus Services / Dodge 540 - YouTube[/ame]

Ill flow anything you got, just sent it out and Ill do it in my spare time for free. Just pay to get it here and back. I can flow Any Mopar BB and SB, BBC, SBC, BBF SBF Carbs, Tbodies. Intakes

I may take you up on that with a set of 325 Indys with the windjammer CNC porting.

u must push rod agels with there stuff off setlifters & roller cams wipped out 3 soild cams before i figerd it out . they know about it. just wont tell ya

I like the Indys....My car off the trailer untuned and no traction went 10.96@123 with a 1.73 60ft.I had stock leaf springs and Nitto 275/60 drag radials.
Also left the rev limiter at 6100 rpms mph should be higher after i get some super stock springs and a better tune up

Thanks for info on stage 6 heads Brian having a full port job being done and head guy not to keen on them says lucky to get 300 out of them these are standard port.

Thanks for info on stage 6 heads Brian having a full port job being done and head guy not to keen on them says lucky to get 300 out of them these are standard port.

If that's the way he feels, that is probably all you'll get. If that happens, remember Brian or me.

We've only had a few days testing with the Stage VI. 333cfm @ .700"/228cc port volume. 341-346cfm @ .600"/244cc port volume (344-346cfm @.700").

We don't have any Max Wedge Stage VI heads to test.

You have some MW Stage 6's now, eh?

Updating, yes, very true, soon. We've just finished tuning ourselves to our new (to us) engine dyno. 10 pulls on a 383 and then 65 pulls on the 451. Got the bugs worked out of us and the 901 SuperFlow.

what kinda hp out the 451????? 400 block or 440 details please lol

-
Back