Indy Swap Meet

-
My first Indy Mopar swap meet. Lots of stuff, but couldn't find what I was looking for. I did end up buying a set of .030 dome pistons for my 360. I wanted to bring that red '66 Belvedere 2-door home too!

i was there as every year hung out with tony for a while
great show

As a first timer to this event, honestly I was rather unimpressed.

I didn't see much that was in decent condition remotely reasonably priced...but admittedly that is all relative.
There were only a few items I saw that could have been bought and then re-sold to make a few bucks...which is how I personally judge if something is truly a good deal.

A pretty nice pair of red 1975-76 Dart Sport fenders that were marked $100 / each
A nice 1974 A-body 360 air cleaner for $100
and several A-body automatic consoles for ~$75 - $100

I don't think there is even much room for profit on those items without sitting on them for a little bit.
Since I didn't go there looking for parts that I could buy and flip, I decided not to bother making an offer / negotiating on them.

I got there at ~12:30pm on Saturday and left at ~3:00pm. I didn't see anyone carrying away or successfully buying anything vintage, really. Mostly new small stuff from the aftermarket vendors being carried around in small bags.

Well I liked the show think they need to set the way you get in I got there 45 minutes early and if you shoes up at 9 you got in before I did got a couple good deals .

It was great seeing you guys and gals again this year.

Here's some pics of our Indy Mopar Club booth and the
four cars we had on display.

Attachments

• 001 (Medium).jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 297
  • 021 (Medium).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 291
  • 018 (Medium).jpg
    56 KB · Views: 317
  • 017 (Medium).jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 290
  • 012 (Medium).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 282
  • 011 (Medium).jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 298
  • 010 (Medium).jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 316
  • 009 (Medium).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 277
  • 007 (Medium).jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 322
FABO Members

"The Gunbunny's" Chris and Shelly and Thelma

View attachment 002 (Medium).jpg

Mike "2Darts" from Canada signing the banner he made for me.
It was great to finally meet you Mike. I really enjoyed your visit.

View attachment 007 (Medium).jpg

John Morrow and "fishy68" Tracey

View attachment 008 (Medium).jpg

Tracey signing the FABO Banner

View attachment 009 (Medium).jpg

Kegan B and Mike "2Darts" and Kegan's friend Sylvia

View attachment 010 (Medium).jpg

Charli, owner of Extreme Mopar Apparel in my
Daytona Shelby Z for the annual photo shoot.
I don't think Charli is a member Of FABO

View attachment 004 (Medium).jpg

Tom Hoover "The Father of The Hemi" visited our booth.

It was great to meet him.

Attachments

• 024 (Medium).jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 265
  • 005 (Medium).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 290
  • 002 (Medium).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 276
Tony I was there from 9 to noon on Saturday morning looked for you a couple of times to get your bankroll you must have took off running when you saw me coming

Laid this down with the Daytona Shelby before I put
it in the garage.

Had to let out of it...getting too close to the garage.O:)

Attachments

• tracks (Medium).jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 219
Looks like it was a great time Tony & thanks for posting the pics!!

If it wasn't pouring rain the last time I drove the Daytona, maybe I could have left stripes in the driveway too LOL :)

I was there from 10 til around 2:30 and never saw you tony or kegan and I walked that place 3 times my dogs are killing me today,i dropped my trailer at the flying j truckstop and bobtailed withmy semi

I didn't see Kegan B., either.
Ah well, so it goes.
I bought a Feather Duster hood off a guy down from way down south in the Carolinas who brought it all the way to the show (which is why I went). In the end the day was a good one. Woot! Woot!

P.S. Who's A12 Road Runner was that?

I didn't see Kegan B., either.
Ah well, so it goes.
I bought a Feather Duster hood off a guy down from way down south in the Carolinas who brought it all the way to the show (which is why I went). In the end the day was a good one. Woot! Woot!

P.S. Who's A12 Road Runner was that?

It belongs to Mike...one of our Indy Mopar Club Members.

I only had my phone to take pics with and it isn't the greatest but here's some pics of Butch Leals California Flash. Sorry I cut the ends off. It was parked in the hall that connects the 2 halves and I couldn't get back far enough to get it all in the shot

Attachments

• 0307151200-00.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 255
  • 0307151159-01.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 256
  • 0307151159-00.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 250
I only had my phone to take pics with and it isn't the greatest but here's some pics of Butch Leals California Flash. Sorry I cut the ends off. It was parked in the hall that connects the 2 halves and I couldn't get back far enough to get it all in the shot

You should of heard it when they pulled it in Friday Tracey.

It sounded really good!

Looks like it was a great time Tony & thanks for posting the pics!!

If it wasn't pouring rain the last time I drove the Daytona, maybe I could have left stripes in the driveway too LOL :)

Hi C

Just having a little fun:D
There was no wheel hop, shake or shudder just a great hole shot.

Miss you guys.

We always enjoy ourselves at the show. A good weekend for us to get out of the Canadian cold......lol

-
Back