Inner fenders/splash guards, where to get some?

-

NorthernSwede

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good place to source new steel or fiberglass innerfenders/splash guards? Both the ones in the rear of the fender towards the door and forwards towards the headlights.

I have both a '66 Dart and a '66 Coronet in need of them.

Thanks for the help

Does anyone know of a good place to source new steel or fiberglass innerfenders/splash guards? Both the ones in the rear of the fender towards the door and forwards towards the headlights.

Thanks for the help
I might have some!

I have the 66 Coronet rear ones. Nice used from the desert. Might have ones from a 64 Dart too.

Thanks for the help
hmm makes me want to hurry up and redo mine in ABS real quick.
DSCF4384.JPG

So there's no company that remakes these? :O That suprises me!

I have the fronts for 66 Dart, There is an ad on the forum for them. It may be listed with a pair of 66 Dart fenders.
I'll try to find whole sets and the Coronet is most urgent! Thanks for the reply anyway!

hmm makes me want to hurry up and redo mine in ABS real quick.View attachment 1715372569
Might even be a good idea to make a whole bunch, might make a living :D

So there's no company that remakes these? :O That suprises me!

I'll try to find whole sets and the Coronet is most urgent! Thanks for the reply anyway!

Might even be a good idea to make a whole bunch, might make a living :D
it a niche market so it'll never make a living for what I do. But I do get to make new parts for my cars :lol: so far Kick panels with speaker pods in them for the 63-66 A's are done and selling. I'm working on dash pads and rear convertible armrest pads, molded glove boxes and rear convertible top panels trim. (I need all of those for my cars.) I do have the front and rear molds for the splash shields 80% made up but it's a lower priority than the dash pads,arm rests and glove boxes. don't have a Coronet or I'd probably be looking at that too!

If FABO doesn't work try : Desert Valley auto Parts in Arizona . they are on the web and advertise in Hemmings

You really need to start a parts wanted thread.

-
Back