Inner Fenders

-

Rbob

Reaction score
Trying to locate front inner fenders for a 67 Barracuda. One is a little rusty. Will something else fit?

Another question, I might be picking up a steering column and rear bumper, dash bezel etc. from a 69 cuda (floor shift) if someone needs one pm me.

Bob

other than a few holes they are all the same 67 thru 76.

I know a little about them. The 73 thur 76 are plastic and never rust. They are also cheaper, but the fit isn' t exact. so their are differences. I have a perfect set of rust free ones (steel originals) but I still might need them, check back in a month or so when the wheather gets better so I can get my buried mopar stuff back into day light. I think the plastic ones would be fine, if you can find them. Good luck

I know a little about them. The 73 thur 76 are plastic and never rust. They are also cheaper, but the fit isn' t exact. so their are differences. I have a perfect set of rust free ones (steel originals) but I still might need them, check back in a month or so when the wheather gets better so I can get my buried mopar stuff back into day light. I think the plastic ones would be fine, if you can find them. Good luck

Are you sure about that? I have never seen an A body with plastic inner fenders.

hes talking about the splash shields I guess

Oh yeh I was thinking about the splash sheilds. I don't want to think about replacing the inner fender wells.

other than a few holes they are all the same 67 thru 76.

They aren't the same 67-76

Which side do you need?

Pass side is different from 71/72-76, drivers side is basically the same for all years.

I have a drivers side that will work and a pass side from a 73 car. If you don't care about it being 100% correct the later model panels will fit and work.

-
Back