Input wanted on my wheel's

-

wanta68cuda

Reaction score
Hello all, I picked up a set of cop wheels that I want to put on my Scamp. I've been trying to figure out the best color to go with. One way I was thinking was to go with the body color? Then I thought maybe black? Or maybe someone has another idea to share. Also should I paint or should I get powder coated? We all have opinions and I'd like to hear some. Thanks for any help that you would like to give. :prayer:

Attachments

• 054.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 348
  • 009.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 346
Your car has a lot of black as a secondary color. I would go with body color, black wall tires and either the holeshot caps or Plymouth Division caps.

Semi-gloss black would look ok, but no different than a steel wheel rolling down the road. The police wheels, aside from having 1.5x thick centers over a standard steel wheel, have the slots in them, so they show better on lighter colors.

I have a set that is going on my pickup and I plan on going body color with whitewall tires and I have a set of polished stainless Dodge redline caps. I had a set of stainless holeshot caps that I got with the wheels that were perfect, but I sold them in lieu of the redline caps.

Your car looks like it has SBP rally's, are the cop wheels gonna fit?

As far as color, with the black top surfaces, that would probably be your best accent. I'd like to see some more pop, but I don't know whether body color or silver would give you that?

I can only run mine semi-gloss black with nice, fresh lugs/studs and a clean and/or painted center register on the axle. No cap. Gotta keep the wicked factor going.

Your car looks like it has SBP rally's, are the cop wheels gonna fit?

As far as color, with the black top surfaces, that would probably be your best accent. I'd like to see some more pop, but I don't know whether body color or silver would give you that?

Nope, LBP all around.

I think rallyes look good, but if you want a change go Black, with plymouth caps,,,and NO white lettering out,,, ever.

No white letters out PLEASE which one do ya'll think looks better on my cuda!!! Answer ; Color black with dog dish white letters out!!!

Attachments

• diner 9-24-11 004.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 135
  • 102_3199.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 136
Hmmmm.....Lots of opinions here! LOL......Take a look through one of the posts, I think Tony Fields did, on "show us your steelies". May give you a better idea on which way to go. Lots of different cars with the different steel wheel set-ups, that everyone is posting about above.
Oh, and I vote for satin black!
Best of luck

White letters out work on most cars, however there are some that don't and some wheels look better with them in!!!!

-
Back