Insane Cuda at SEMA

-
Zinger-show-car-VW.jpg

30a3zlw.jpg

I would drive a riced out civic before seen in that POS. Looks like a clown car.

Ahh..your back. I like your color commentary. I always did. It always make me laugh. I wonder how many clowns they could fit in that contraption.

i have two e bodys, not done like that... i rather have a procharger all under a stock hood

Probably not... The engine appears to be sitting up so high because the "Hemi" is actually just a shell sitting on top of a SBC!:toothy10:

J/K... but I wouldn't doubt Hollyweird would do something like that.

Actually, didn't they do something like that with the "blown" Charger on the first one?

I would drive a riced out civic before I would be seen in that POS. Looks like a clown car.

There is NOTHING in this world that would make me drive a "rice burner" or foreign piece of **** as ugly as that cuda' looks the motor can be replaced..

I think the engine and blower are sitting to low :)

Actually, didn't they do something like that with the "blown" Charger on the first one?

vin31.jpg

The most vile instance of this, of course, is from the first film where Vin Diesel’s ‘70 Charger is catapulted into the air after colliding with an 18-wheeler. But, this is Hollywood after all. Can we really believe what we saw? Not entirely. It has already been revealed that the Charger’s tire smoking wheel stand was accomplished via a pair pneumatic arms that ramped the B-Body Mopar’s nose high into the air.

Moreover, the savvy HEMI lover will attest that the shiny chromed elephant pictured beneath the hood of Vin’s Charger isn’t a 2nd Gen. 426 HEMI at all, rather a 392 1st generation plant. Movies use several cars for movies like these and as the video below reveals, even the Charger used for all the close-up driving isn’t all it’s cracked up to be:

While seeing the top of a plastic supercharger and butterfly scoop opening with the rest of the hood is a little jarring, there is some solace to be taken that the engine beneath the bonnet is indeed a Mopar big block, namely a 440 RB-Block. This is, of course, a massive improvement over the 350 small block Chevrolet-powered version of the ‘70 Charger found in the fourth film titled simply, “Fast & Furious.”

Gotta watch the video...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcg_2ecot4o"]YouTube - Vin Diesel Charger[/ame]

Okay, so it was the fourth one. Gotta admit the first one lost me when I saw the trailer for it, saw the Charger do a "wheel" stand and smoke coming from the tires. Then I heard the term "noss" come out of one of the idiot's mouths. After that, they all just blended together in a mass of stupidity.

Okay, so it was the fourth one. Gotta admit the first one lost me when I saw the trailer for it, saw the Charger do a "wheel" stand and smoke coming from the tires. Then I heard the term "noss" come out of one of the idiot's mouths. After that, they all just blended together in a mass of stupidity.

I agree. They all sucked... I heard about the Cheby in a Mopar in one of the enthusiast magazines when the film came out.

-
Back