Install carpet in floor shift and console car

-

Waco Demon

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to install carpet in my Demon that I have installed automatic floor shifter and counsel . I have a new carpet so I'm starting whit a clean slate . Dose any one have any pointers or advice anything welcome . Thank you for any help Waco Demon

Thank you for the responses I had searched the forum and had not found any threads that helped me with my problem with installing the carpet around the counsel and floor shifter.
Waco Demon

on one has installed a carpet in a Dart Demon or a Duster center counsel car

If you bought carpet that includes padding, that padding is cut away in a factory pattern that shows where the carpet should be cut for the console, seat tracks, and seatbelt anchors. All carpet is molded continuous for all models. If you pulled up OEM carpet from a bench seat car, the padding beneath would be pre cut for bench seat tracks and console. Quality aftermarket carpets are the same.
I suppose you know the floor carpet crosses under the console. There is a second skirt pice from console sides going down.

Just this past summer, I installed new carpet from ACC in my 75 Duster with buckets and console. If you have any questions I would be glad to share my experience and answer any questions you may have. Please PM me.

Thank you for your help . Dusty2 If I have any more questions I will PM you

Hey Waco demon this is 1967bcuda. I'm working on a 74 Dart sport 360. I am in Belton. Send me some pics of your car

-
Back