Install Classic auto air in factory air car

-

Waco Demon

Reaction score
I asked before if any one had installed Classic Auto Air in a factory air car . I got there system for my 1972 Demon . I made a plate to cover the fan hole and attach unit to the fire wall . I try to up load pic but my files are to large .

Open an account with photo bucket it is free.
Upload your pictures there, use them to host the pictures here.

one more time

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 570
  • 013.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 566
Nice job. Are you gonna give a step by step on this install?

I'll try to add to the thread as I go . I'm trying to get the car back together . I striped the car completely down to go for paint and body work . I will try to post more pics as I go , had problems up loading pics they where too big .

As far as pics go, try setting your camera to 640 X 480. Nice size for posting pics on the forum.

:thumrigh: Good to see you're starting on the install Waco. It's not really too bad at all & I'm more than happy with my Classic Air performance.... I took this pic a few days ago while driving. Ccccccold AC :D

Attachments

• P1090432 (Small).JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 529
Harold,
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you and Mick for getting me a point to start with. Without you guys help, it would have been a MUCH longer journey. I really appreciate your time and efforts in helping me.
Thanks again,
Martin

Waco,
Looking good Bro! I just had my 64 Barracuda system rebuilt, underdash stock unit should be up and running in a week or so, I will let you know how it goes.

My 1965 Valiant I am putting in the complete system like you are. Thanks for the pictures I have alot of ideas. One that I am going to try and do is fill in the heater blower motor hole up with sheet metal, then fill it and bondo it up, then drill 4 holes to get the lines out.

Did you keep the stock fresh air intake box on the drivers side in?

Its looking good!

Rick yes I did leave the fresh air box on the driver side . If you need any help let me know jest drop me a PM Harold

-
Back