Instrument Cluster Bulb Holders

-

dave01433

Reaction score
I've recently taken out the instrument cluster from my 74 dart only to find out that five of the bulb holders that go into the back of the cluster have broken clips, this is why the lights are not working in the cluster. Would anyone by chance know where I could pick up 5 bulb holders? I've attached a picture.

Attachments

• Gauge Cluster.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 252
I'm not sure if it's quite their department, but have you checked RT Specialties? They have a lot of those little things. Not sure if they have any electric stuff though.

Check the help section of your local auto parts store. That's where I used to get mine a few years ago.

Thanks for the tip, I just sent them an email, maybe I'll get lucky!!

While you have it out I'd replace all of them, and new bulbs wouldn't hurt.

I'm pretty sure I've read on here that those are available at NAPA.

I purchased mine for a 73 Dart Swinger at NAPA, couldn't believe they had these. Bought all new ones.

I'm not sure if it's quite their department, but have you checked RT Specialties? They have a lot of those little things. Not sure if they have any electric stuff though.
Thanks for the advise, R/T Specialties had them in stock

there are 2 or 3 different size sockets for hundreds of applications. Original part numbers wont help as much as taking a sample with you to most any part store so you get the correct size for your application. Happy moparing

I have to do the same thing on my 73 Dart. Any problems taking the cluster out?

-
Back