Instrument Panel Sockets and Bulbs

-

cchrishefish

Reaction score
I need a source or part numbers for the sockets and bulbs for my 64 Dart GT intrument panel cluster. I tried to do the project last year by purchasing bulb sockets on ebay, and they were not the correct ones, even though they were listed to fit a 64 Dart. The bulbs are really easy to find, but the bulb sockets have me scratching my head. I am going to take all of the trim pieces off the dash to repaint and detail, so this will be a fun project, if I can get the correct parts.

They are larger. I think 5/8 instead of 1/2 I have some used if needed, not sure how many.

They are larger. I think 5/8 instead of 1/2 I have some used if needed, not sure how many.

This is correct. Search for “Mopar 5/8 instrument Cluster sockets” and you will get a bunch of hits. Auto parts stores often have them, you just have to find a guy who knows what they are. I think the 1/2 versions are way more common.

A wanted thread here would be a great place to start.

Ford used the same style sockets, yet were slightly different in diameter. I never could find the correct mopar ones but looks like (link above) they might be repopping them now.

DSC07056.JPG
DSC07053.JPG

-
Back