Interesting SEMA Project

-

swisswill

Reaction score
Not an A-Body but interesting none-the-less. Saw it on another site and thought I'd share...

Built by HPP (Heide Performance Parts) for reveal at the 2009 SEMA show in Vegas. www.HPPcars.com (construction photos should be posted by Monday)
5.7 manual shift Vortech supercharged, (First 5.7 Vortech. est 600 hp)
Built in conjunction with Mopar Performance Parts, Vortech, KW suspension, Magnaflow exhaust.

fp1h11.jpg

f2lgd1.jpg

2vltf61.jpg

DusterDude wouldn't even have to do anything to make it smile...

"swisswill-DusterDude wouldn't even have to do anything to make it smile"

Not sure if that was some kind of crack at me or what.....but I do agree lol

That looks awesome, I bet after a reaveal....it will only be a matter of time before they want to start putting that into the aftermarket scene as a body kit.

It is going to look sharp

Wow is right!That thing looks awesome.I wonder if Nascar would be interested in that one.8)

Wow is right!That thing looks awesome.I wonder if Nascar would be interested in that one.8)

Sure right up until they ban it because no one else will be able to beat it... History repeats itself;)

Where on the dotted line do I sign? :smile:

Do you know what color scheme this will be?

I think it would have looked better without the black on the nose, and ditch the tacked on door treatments. they should have painted it white or Petty blue. just my opinion.

I like it . It looks kinda cartoonish . I bet if you painted it petty blue with the white 43 on the side it would look just like "the king" from the kids movie "CARS" .

Wow , that is cool! Now we are talking about a NEW concept of an old car, very creative. I would love to see them on the road.
Nascar would never let anything competetive in anymore, they just want you to see the 200 MPH billboards go around single file.

thanks guys!!!! i think that's a pretty cool car, and if you really think about it they did a pretty good job i think, thanks again for sharing the pics!!!

I think the overall concept is fantastic....but...there is a lot I dont like about the end result...poor color choice, the wheels suck, etc..etc...

-
Back