Internet to end Dec 31, 2022

-

gdrill

I AM
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Due to lack of new topics being searched, the internet will be turned off at 11:59PM PST on December 31, 2022. (12:29AM Jan 1, 2023 in Newfoundland)
The past couple years of people remaining at home much more has increased the search quantity, which has resulted in everybody knowing everything now.

Thank you for your loyalty and understanding. Please try to enjoy other activities.
The know it all's

Due to lack of new topics being searched, the internet will be turned off at 11:59PM PST on December 31, 2022. (12:29AM Jan 1, 2023 in Newfoundland)
The past couple years of people remaining at home much more has increased the search quantity, which has resulted in everybody knowing everything now.

Thank you for your loyalty and understanding. Please try to enjoy other activities.
The know it all's
:rofl: :rofl:

Happy New Year Its 11:42 AM 1/1/2023 in Perth WA internets still on here

Start at about 1:00. There will be survivors!

Last edited:
It's 12:50 AM here in Missouri and the internet is fine. The main form of communication, they are not going to turn it off. I don't want to think about all of the lost revenue if they was to do such a thing.

No, No, say it's not so! If that happened, how would I be able to watch Fitzee's Fabrications????

No, No, say it's not so! If that happened, how would I be able to watch Fitzee's Fabrications????
It's not, just someone starting another rumor. Just think what doing that would do to the world economy. My still works fine

It's not, just someone starting another rumor. Just think what doing that would do to the world economy. My still works fine
You got me. I should have added LOL. That being said, you should all check out Fitzee's Fabrications on YouTube. I have learned a lot about fabbing and welding auto sheet metal from him. His Cut and Butt method works great.

2:00 AM 1/1/23 and the internet is completely gone, zip, nada, no go finished.
I was able to post this message using an alternative communication derivative called the crypto-net using a pass key provided by Sam Bankman-Fried.
This wormhole telepathic variance stability insinuator will commence reconstitution simulations immediately. If not sooner.
The net effect will be that although the internet as we knew it no longer exists. A pseudo inter web system has formed into the void left where the internet had existed previously so for all intents and purposes what appears to be the internet as it was previously known has been assimilated.
You will not see any difference or know any difference.
And that is undeniable evidence of the power.

My daughter is a programer and she said some time 2032 there will be another Y2K issue. 9 years and counting!

It would be like when a Hurracane knocks out the power here.
I think some come out the door like its the 1st time ever. I telling a few that thing up there is the sun and later on you will see the moon.
Then the find out I have power as I cook for the whole hood with my gas stove/oven and can run my whole home with my back up gen.
Kinda a crewl joke though when they see my lights on and run home but theirs is still off.
Thinking they are back on. They slowly walk back later for food and a phone charge.
Last time was no power 14 days and phone towers downed so some had no phone. You would have thought they lost a limb.
I have a large antenna wired in that feeds all the TVs as back up. It is more clear than the AT&T and is also boosted power to really get stations far out clear as a bell.
But they do nothing next time to prepare. Just wait for it and say what am i going to do now.
And one night 3 guys tried to brake in and steal one of my barrels of gas.
They left quick when the saw a had a rifle and side arm.
But truth be told if asked, I would have gave them "some" gas and offered hot meal and cold drink! THAT IS IF

I was approached and asked

Last edited:
Adendum to the original post….as of 1-1-2023, all the songs have now been written, so musicians now are left with all of the songs that have already been written, and can now play them to death instead of writing new ones. Thank you!

-
Back