Is it hot enough?

-

Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Is it hot enough where you're at? It's in the mid to upper 90's here and they are calling for heat indices in the 108* to 110* range for Wed. and Thurs. I don't even want to go outside, makes me feel like a slug.

57 and cloudy this AM- clouds will burn off and be about 72 for the high. Western Washington and Alaska are the only places I've heard of not getting cooked...heck, I just spotted 4 mushrooms thriving in my front yard yesterday just before mowing them down! Its been cool and clammy here most of the time

Just outside of Spokane it has been in the low 80's the past few days, supposed to be low 70's until Sunday....

91 degrees with 65% humidity 78 degree dew point and 105 heat index...

It's 104 here, but it is almost 9 p.m. too. I think the low tonight is gonna be around 90. High for the next 10 days 112-117 lows 85-90. Oh and don't forget 10 mph winds and sand so it's like standing in front of a blow dryer and a sandblaster all day.

Watching the Twins game last night they were talking about the heat in this homestand being so bad that the team was looking forward to going to Texas and the cooler weather! 100 degrees almost every day and 80-90% humidity. I own a sports bar with softball and volleyball fields. No one drinks beer when it's this hot. Water and Powerade. This heat is killing me.

It's 104 here, but it is almost 9 p.m. too. I think the low tonight is gonna be around 90. High for the next 10 days 112-117 lows 85-90. Oh and don't forget 10 mph winds and sand so it's like standing in front of a blow dryer and a sandblaster all day.

Dam..Thats HOT !!!!
Think we can all stop complaining now.....:)

Stay Safe and Kick *** Brother !!!!

Remember what January was like for the North East part of the country.
I'll take this over that anyday of the week.
Bring It On!

:D

Here in central Florida I turned on the AC during the last week of April...still running today....electric bill came today too, $190.00. It could be worse.O:)

Is it hot enough where you're at? It's in the mid to upper 90's here and they are calling for heat indices in the 108* to 110* range for Wed. and Thurs. I don't even want to go outside, makes me feel like a slug.

That sounds like our forecast also......97 tomorrow

No way is the Black non-air conditioned 'Cuda coming out of the garage.:angryfir:

My original Northern Ontario Canada blood has trouble adjusting. I was in K.C. last week and it was well into the 100's. Beer and A.C. are lifesavers.

Another michigander here.

I hear ya, this heatwave sucks!

I can't get nothing done on the duster and its messing with the "planned schedule" I had to get it in primer.

no way im doing body work in this crap sweating like a hog.

been in the upp 90's here in lower MI with real temps over around 107 ...and VERY humid.

and like mentioned....wednesday and thursday are said to be even hotter.

im staying inside lol

Iowa here for the last week it has been mid to high 90's with heat index 110 - 128 tomorrow scattered rain and 88* ( here goes the humidity) then right back to 95-100
Too hot to drive or work on the cuda even at night -3am it was still 100 heat index

We've been in the high 80s to mid 90s the last bit and it feels GREAT!! Of course, when you get spells of -30 to -40, you dont want to complain too much about heat lol.

Grant

Coldest July I can ever remember here (west coast of BC), low to mid 60's for the most part. A good 20 degrees colder than normal.

We have only had one day so far that it has gotten over 80.
I feel for you folks in those heat wave areas. I'd rather have weather a little cooler then normal then to hot.

My thermometer says 96 and the heat index is over 100. I am on vacation and
worked on my tool truck this morning until it got real hot. Then I showered and ran some errands in the Dart. Thank God for barn door vents these cars have.
I stopped by the local pub on the way home for a short cool down and a couple Boulevards in a frosted glass. Yummmmmmm. toolman

Attachments

• 072001951513[00].jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 123
Just tried those Boulevards last week for the first time when I was in K.C. Very Good. Wish I had one right now. 98 today. It's not supposed to be that hot in Michigan.

Summer time is here in CA. About 95 today. Not to bad till I get out there in the sun bucking them hay bales.

-
Back