Is it Rare? 71 Dart swinger 340 special

-
I should also add that all trim, removed parts (scoops) and badges are still there. You can also see the third door in the images of the bumper, it’s painted in a yellow and it’s really dusty.
Maybe you can get some numbers off of the trunk rail, since the rad support is missing.

Keep your heads up boys. This has been on Kijiji in Burkes Falls Ontario for a long time. I have a buddy that bought some of the stuff from the Kijiji ad including the doors. Not sure if the OP is the Burkes Falls guy......Maybe legit?

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger Body & Parts | Classic Cars | Muskoka | Kijiji
The guy in Burkes falls owns the property with the dart… had no clue it was for sale I guess it was fair game all this time… asked my dad if I could get it off him and he said if it was worth something. Glad that I ended up looking into it tho since I learned a whole lot about Canadian special darts. So if you know someone that bought of him do you know if it’s a legit 340 special?

This car has probably been up for sale since late summer… a little while after that we went to see if we wanted anything… even if it is legit I have to say now knowing that the body parts have been for sale and could be gone by now it may not be worth it even if it is real… not to mention that the suspension engine and trans are no where to be found.

here's a story on the history of them...EH!

Attachments

• 1.pdf
    913.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 2.pdf
    763 KB · Views: 56
  • 3.pdf
    796.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 4.pdf
    871.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 5.pdf
    824.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 6.pdf