Is it wrong?????

-

bkbond12

Old ones need lovin too..
Reaction score
Is it wrong I want to kick this gal in the c*nt until her nose bleeds?

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/ctd/2918621729.html

I CAN HELP!
YOU'VE GOT THE DOG... THE HOUSE...NOW YOU NEED A VEHICLE!
SHOW THAT EX OF YOURS LIFE GOES ON JUST FINE WITHOUT HIM!
I CAN HELP YOU REPAIR THE DAMAGE AND GET YOU INTO A VEHICLE TODAY!

CALL AUDRA @ 616-241-5400

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
5G15Z45Hc3Gf3L63H3c3naf71af312cc71f7f.jpg

Dude, I've worked at a dealership for years. one thing I learned is that some salesmen are pirates.
There used to be an intersection where we worked (until the state finally fixed it) that had at least 3 wrecks a months. There was a salesman that would walk over and hand out his card to everyone involved before the cops came. Tell them he was a "walking mans friend and you, my friend, are now walking".

Dude, I've worked at a dealership for years. one thing I learned is that some salesmen are pirates.
There used to be an intersection where we worked (until the state finally fixed it) that had at least 3 wrecks a months. There was a salesman that would walk over and hand out his card to everyone involved before the cops came. Tell them he was a "walking mans friend and you, my friend, are now walking".

I sold cars for eleven months averaging about 8/mo. I got terminated for not lying to several customers to sell cars. I can't trust dealerships even more now.

I sold car for 30 years made a good living never unemployed, you dont have to lie to sell cars just get them done now, switch them what ever it takes, now I sell at a auction a little less stress cause theres ususally 4-5 people want the same car.

-
Back