Is this accurate ???

-

SS Lancer

Reaction score
All my 318s have 3 plugs on each side as far as I know !!!

Screenshot_2020-11-20-18-25-58.png

Mine has 3 per side 67 318. I think they are confused again.

HUH UH?!?! If the magazine sez it.....it's gotta be true. The only place more accurate than magazines is Facebook. I can tell that y'alls pics are photoshopped. I mean...the bellhousing bolt on that black motor sticks out so far, an oil filter would never fit! :icon_fU::BangHead::D:p

:rofl:

HUH UH?!?! If the magazine sez it.....it's gotta be true. The only place more accurate than magazines is Facebook. I can tell that y'alls pics are photoshopped. I mean...the bellhousing bolt on that black motor sticks out so far, an oil filter would never fit! :icon_fU::BangHead::D:p

:rofl:

Yes more proof they are never WRONG !

There have been plenty of sillyness over the years from magazines. Was it Car Craft? Did the 32 couple project? A poncho engine I think. This was a series. One article had them detailing getting the drive shaft made. So they took it to a "drive shaft shop" WHO CUT THE TUBE AT SOME POINT IN THE MIDDLE and WELDED THE TUBES BACK TOGETHER

Another little small, column, way in the back, small print, talked about TEST TRIPS TO THE TRACK and purported times and speeds. This little blocked off panel, in fine print, ADMITTED that sometimes an article "factored" times and speeds "to compensate for weather or driver error" and to show "what they believe the car should really do."

This means the ONLY results, if you can find them, that are reliable, are stuff like race and record/ trophy results as posted by people like NHRA

Also bear in mind that some of these magazines were all owned and published by the same outfit. Peterson was one, I remember

-
Back