Is this rear end too wide for my car?

-
It's on the internet - it's gotta be true...

1677532230067.png

1677532266754.png

A friend..said he would lay her back on the bed with butt at edge with feet in the air, easy entrance and exit. I guess when you’re hung it don’t matter either way.
It isn't so much the cost of the toilet paper, but she is going to need help. Would you volunteer to help her? That gives, "Bend over and spread your cheeks" a whole new meaning.

I'll take a women shaped woman over a stick figure any day

As the saying goes...only dogs like bones

They're out there. What's stopping you???

I gave up on trying to meet women in CO, life circumstances also just didn't give me many opportunities to meet women in real life. Now I'm just focused on my move out to GA and starting my new job there first. Hopefully the female culture is better out there too, seems like the women here are all wishy-washy (think they can always find better) and don't know what they want. I lost count of how many women I met online that seemed interested for a week or 2 over text then when I finally asked if they would like to meet up... crickets.

e319fdec-244d-478f-9c7b-aa1b20015c0c-jpeg.jpg

dont care much for fishing but any gurl with a *** like that with peterbilt tatu'ed on it werx for this trashy trucker!!

I'll take a women shaped woman over a stick figure any day

As the saying goes...only dogs like bones
I like curves.
Z 1 E.jpg

ROUND is a curve too but I want no part of the swollen ***, fat thighs and all that. Gimme some more of THIS:

ZZ tennis.jpg

EDIT!

I didn't see the Peterbuilt *** right away.....

PB *** (2).jpg

That IS nice !

Last edited:
A big butt now means a huge butt later like the girl on the cycle

A big butt now means a huge butt later like the girl on the cycle
True unless you find one who enjoys going to the gym regularly which isn't hard these days, at least with most women under 40 or so. Hottest women I tend to come across are at my local gym.

you have to beach at least one whale in your life just to see if your missing out on anything. and get in the big booty judy club

I gave up on trying to meet women in CO, life circumstances also just didn't give me many opportunities to meet women in real life. Now I'm just focused on my move out to GA and starting my new job there first. Hopefully the female culture is better out there too, seems like the women here are all wishy-washy (think they can always find better) and don't know what they want. I lost count of how many women I met online that seemed interested for a week or 2 over text then when I finally asked if they would like to meet up... crickets.
Well, there’s even a song that says there “ain’t nothin’ sweeter than those Georgia peaches”!

There is probably some study out there that examines the condition where a person is non committal due to a high incidence of available options.
In clearer terms, the more choices that exist, the less likely one might be to pick one since they may be constantly looking for the best option.
I met a LOT of women in 1998-99 when online personals were a new thing. This was before eHarmony, Match.com, Tinder or any of the common sites that exist now. 90% of the women I met in person were bigger than they appeared in pictures. Only a few were actually attractive and compatible. One was really pretty but B O R I N G and nervous. I could have banged most of them but chose not to. I can't get revved up over someone that I am not attracted to. I met my Wife through an online personal ad that my sister posted for me. What a testimonial that was....The women figured that if a man's sister vouched for him, he must be good with women.

2000.jpg

-
Back