Island Members

-
You guys could all pass for cops, I look like the guy cops arrest, this isn't a set up is it? :pirat: :laughing:

Bad news guys, I'm going to have to cancel for today. I'll have to meet you all another time and Neil, I'm up for a job in Ottawa so we may meet sooner than later! :D

Catch-up with ya later some other time Dave. See you in the passing. :salute:

DemonDave said:
Bad news guys, I'm going to have to cancel for today. I'll have to meet you all another time and Neil, I'm up for a job in Ottawa so we may meet sooner than later! :D

S' Ok Dave...I think the rest of us can handle Rob....I'll have the S.W.A.T. team on alert,just in case. :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7:

Well..weather turned out not too bad. Best in about two weeks anyways. I think I'll go for a early cruise prior to the meet and greet :thumbup: .

69signetv8 said:
Well..weather turned out not too bad. Best in about two weeks anyways. I think I'll go for a early cruise prior to the meet and greet :thumbup: .

just stop by my house if you wanna.. im in the garage or on here.. and then we can cruize out to see some people.. that way you dont have to stay at home with teh wife.. haha jk shes great. :salute:

Hey guys....I really enjoyed that meet-up. Good to finally meet Neil, from the land of snow and frost!...hehehe.....and Jimmy and Jeff and Rob, too. Sorry,Dave, have to catch you next time.

Anyway, we gotta do that again...and try and get some more Moparmaniacs from the area out too.

'Til next time....

It's a shame I couldn't make it but a friend really needed my help with his... gulp... Corvette. 454 or not, I still feel dirty. :p

DemonDave said:
It's a shame I couldn't make it but a friend really needed my help with his... gulp... Corvette. 454 or not, I still feel dirty. :p

hey too bad you couldnt make it man, it was a good time.. we had strippers beer and wings.. well actually now that i think about it, there were no strippers.. huh.. oh well..

Ya hey man if you had to work on your friends car.. maybe next time. its all the same to me.. i.. we forgive you.. a muscle car is a muscle car.. its just too bad that you were working on a corvette.. thats not a muscle car. haha :toothy7: thats just a faster fiero :toothy7:

Had a great time guys. :thumbup: It was excellent to meet a few more Victoria area brothers. :lurk: Not forgetting....our special guest from Ottawa Neil, who "wiped out" our home town Waitress..(joking Neil). I hope you enjoy your short stay here on the Island. For the rest of us, hopefully the weather gets better soon and we can all catch a evening at "Francellis". Here's their new updated Link. Until next time, Cheers. :)

http://www.francellis.ca/

PS Lot of Ford & Chev's, but we can/will change that.... :tongue9:

That was great, I look forward to doing that again, did we ever get Jeff out of there? He seemed to really enjoy the scenery :toothy7:

Rob said:
That was great, I look forward to doing that again, did we ever get Jeff out of there? He seemed to really enjoy the scenery :toothy7:
Hey man.. FYI, Im young and and Im ALWAYS looking for the 'B.B.D.'...
That was some healthy scenary i must say. mind you we shoulda took Neil to the Lion.. and i stick to that.. then again, would any of us talked? or even noticed that Neil was there? No, I thought not! I had a hard enough time as is! HAHAHAHAAAA :wav:

Just buggin you Jeff, I liked the scenery too! Why do you think I picked the place :toothy7:

You guys are killing me... all I got to see yesterday was the underside of a plastic Chevy and my buddy's plumbers butt. Ugh... :(

DemonDave said:
You guys are killing me... all I got to see yesterday was the underside of a plastic Chevy and my buddy's plumbers butt. Ugh... :(

well.. some guys like a nice piece of a$$.. you .. well you missed out on a few nicer pieces then what you got stuck with.. hahaaa :wav:

There always next time Dave. Ya know how the saying go's....ya snooze, ya loose! :lol: :lol:

Well, I'm back in Ottawa now. Much colder here!

It was fun to meet you guys and the Monkey Tree Pub will definitely deserve another visit next time I'm in town. Sorry I got there late, good thing you didn't all leave. The eye candy was worth the trip alone!

I always enjoy seeing all the daily drivers around town...here's what I can remember seeing cruising around town...

- a beat up green Canadian '64 Valiant with a very old driver.
- a white Plymouth Fury Convertible.
- a faded blue Notchback Barracuda (saw it twice!)
- a purple Dodge A100 window van.
- a dark 4 door '69 Valiant (parked at St.Micheals University school...had to visit there as I was a student there...that's another story!)
- Jim's '69 Valiant (nice ride man!)
- The Duster-sicle (on route to Nanaimo)
- lots of 1970's Dodge vans

Countless other vintage cars like original Honda Civics, Mustangs, a Pinto, 1950's VW's, a couple of hot rods and a couple of old T-birds too.

I hope to be back soon guys....

the 64 is dave owens.. he has some other sweet mopars!
the fury no idea
the notch back is a lady who has had it since 70. with a 318 and wont sell

and theres soo many more, you should visit when its nice and sunny!
youll need a BIBB from all the drooling you will do!

""I always enjoy seeing all the daily drivers around town...here's what I can remember seeing cruising around town...
-a beat up green Canadian '64 Valiant with a very old driver.""

That's Dave Owens' daily driver. He's a process server by day, and the organizer of the "Island Mopars" club by night. Good guy!

I enjoyed it too, Neil. Definitely let us know when you're in town next,hopefully during a summer, and we can show you way more cars and happenings.

We'll definitley have to do it again, funny that we needed an excuse (Neil being in town) to do it in the first place. We should try to do that with some sort of regularity.

Rob said:
We'll definitley have to do it again, funny that we needed an excuse (Neil being in town) to do it in the first place. We should try to do that with some sort of regularity.

Amen, Rob. When Francelli's gets going again in the spring, we'll have to get together there and maybe do some car shows as a group!

Apparently my wife has another trade show thing in November....I might just go with her. That's a long way away I know, but I'm giving you lots of time to get your cars ready!

-
Back