Island Members

-
I really could use a set of windshield squirter nozzles for my 69 barracuda if you have any , might be nice to clean the bugs splat without stopping eh

............Sorry no squirters, no body parts........carbs, intakes, valve covers, heads, air cleaners, cams, pulleys, p/s pumps, alt+p/s brackets, torsion bars, gears, other things i cant think of right now...........kim............

............Sorry no squirters, no body parts........carbs, intakes, valve covers, heads, air cleaners, cams, pulleys, p/s pumps, alt+p/s brackets, torsion bars, gears, other things i cant think of right now...........kim............

Kim...would you have an early 273 timing chain cover available?

So Kim, what part of the Island are you venturing to?

It's a pretty big place.

And I'll see if there is anything that I need that you may have. It's getting down to the nitty-gritty.

..............I will check this sat/sunday for stuff ppl want....will b in Nanaimo, port alberni, parksville, down 2 Victoria......I also have small bolt pattern 8.75 axles, B body housing+axles, i have a couple 727s that i have rebuilt, small + big bolt front discs, a set of 4 magnum 500s that need redone.lots of 340 stuff, cast iron adjustable rockers+pushrods..................kim..........

Kim...can you shoot me a price on the small bolt axles? Also availability and price on the early 273 timing cover and A-body 8.75 backing plates and drums, if you have'em.

a little late to reply but that car came off the pole and raced at thunder in the valley in port alberni a couple weeks later. another wonderful victoria mopar story. in fact, i bought my 68 notchback at the same event. an even better mopar story.

a little late to reply but that car came off the pole and raced at thunder in the valley in port alberni a couple weeks later. another wonderful victoria mopar story. in fact, i bought my 68 notchback at the same event. an even better mopar story.

Do you have any more info on the "Duster-sicle", like, what color is it now, engine,trans,etc.?...Inquiring minds need to know!

i dont personally know the present owner (yet) but he is a friend of a friend and ill see what i can find out next time we speak. i would imagine it will be at port alberni again this year. me too.

hey there. im pretty sure you left a note on a 69 dart at the saanich auto swap last year and im finally just getting on here now. wished id have joined earlier as im finding parts already. im driving a 68 notchback now (of course i kept the dart) in blue trailer find condition. im in victoria so if you happen to see me, flag me down. john.

i dont personally know the present owner (yet) but he is a friend of a friend and ill see what i can find out next time we speak. i would imagine it will be at port alberni again this year. me too.

I'm hoping to be there this year too, possibly with my son and his V8 S10.

hey there. im pretty sure you left a note on a 69 dart at the saanich auto swap last year and im finally just getting on here now. wished id have joined earlier as im finding parts already. im driving a 68 notchback now (of course i kept the dart) in blue trailer find condition. im in victoria so if you happen to see me, flag me down. john.

...I left a note on a '69 Dart????...don't rememeber doing that, but I could have.

if you happen to see me, flag me down

Same here, OK?

Have you been up to the Francelli's Saturday evening cruise this year yet?

Hey John, I wonder who's trailer that was??? LOL!
Any new pics of the car since you got it on the road? Hope to make it to Port this year,too...definitely Parksville, possibly Langley this weekend.
Mark

Yep, will be at Parksville Chrysler next weekend.

Mark, as for the Valiant, somebody backed into my car and then drove off before giving me his info.
And we're probably catching the 8:20 from Departure Bay.

hey mark, wondered if you were on here. only pic really thats been taken of the car is someone else doing a burnout. remind me at thunder and ill tell you all about it. havent done much to it but im saving really hard. ogled a little too long a couple months back and well. ive found a bumper and a header panel. my body guy just lost his grandma so even though i was hoping to have it done for thunder, im not sure now. i happen to be a fan of barn finds as you know so couldnt really care less. saves me worrying about door dings all the time. anyway, see you at the thunder.

-
Back