It’s hell to get old. Rocker clearance

-
why do the guys that got vaccinated feel the need to tell everyone to get vaccinated. It’s not for everyone.
Because it IS for everyone. That is the only way it can be eradicated. Same as smallpox or polio, because people cared and got the shot.

Because it IS for everyone. That is the only way it can be eradicated. Same as smallpox or polio, because people cared and got the shot.
Not true.
If I never am in contact with it, vaccinated or not... I'm not getting it, or aka continuing its existence.

I swear if somebody came up to you with a needle of **** that also had a doctor coat on n said "this is good for you" and tried to hand you a beer in exchange for you letting him stick ya with it.. wouldn't that would that be the same as what's going on now, yep!

Prizes and giveaways ... of your wasted tax dollars to dupe millions into getting a vaccination that already has deadly side effects and actually is intended only to validate a bullshit hoax pandemic... no thanks.

What a nightmare.

I wonder if there were people like you around when people were getting the Polio or Smallpox vaccines? Probably not, because those diseases are essentially gone. Covid-19 will be here forever killing people because some asshats prefer to believe POS DJT.
Did you honestly just join the forum to post this?

This gives me all the info I need about this guy.
3B7D149E-D7E3-4AAB-BBB3-2515EEB677DB.jpeg

No it isn’t, people got scared and got the shot. If you want to get the shot then get it and move on, don’t expect me to because you’re scared. How’s that eradication of the flu going?

See people, this is what is what I have to live with out here:drama:

The vaccine is no guarantee you won't get COVID. My brother works in our local school system and got vaccinated early this year. One of the teachers was there the same days he got his shots and was in the hospital about two weeks ago with COVID. So the vaccine is not a end all.

.. Heck I just got a bid for 4000.00 to remove three trees leaning towards my shop.
I got a $800 quote to trim a tree. Bought a $60 electric chainsaw and an hour later it was a pile of 3" fire logs and a pile of twigs that filled 2 weeks of green waste. Even in unskilled labor is expensive these days. I hope the deep clearance needed on those expensive tickets doesn't compromise their strength!

Why won’t these jerks post in the general section instead of ruining tech posts. It has nothing to do with racing or engine building.
I personally apologize If I offended you. I was in the same opinion before I had to attend the funerals. It's a free country, and you have every right to your beliefs. I also agree this thread morphed into something other than what it started. I still have great respect for you knowledge, and your willingness to share it. Paul.

-
Back