it fits MOPAR!

-
I know the perfect place for it. On this:

3c49fa81fe5c7802a52f2800a64dc894.jpg

...and nowhere else.

-Kurt

Sorry jos,
that kindof thing is too gimiky for most of us, I was gonna use the figly word myself, but in the end I deleted most of my post. I say;Leave the gimicks for the tuner-boys and their little front-wheel-drive, fart-can mufflers, spoilered to kingdom-come,neon-LED-lighted, fugly-rimmed,fork-lift-tired, KnN-hot-underhood-air-sucking,NOS-equipped,fiberglass-WIDE-bodied&gull-wing-doored,pink-wiper,17 inch-monster-tached&A-pillared-pod-guages,short-throw-shifter,17000 watt/18-speakered&110 db audio-system that needs a 4 cylinder gas-powered 400watt alternator and triple batteries to run, 95 inch-wheelbase-pavement-scrapers, .............
Did I miss anything? Oh yeah; the little,short,teenage,skinny-assed often-asian-girls, with their tiny lady parts flopping about and their short skirts screaming look-at-me I'm somebody's sextoy.

Last edited:
I guess I agree with NO, HELL NO, WHY and UGLY. But then, that is why they make more than one flavor of ice cream. Different strokes.....

Here again I am reminded of, "If you build it, they will come".
The question is, Will you sell enough to cover the cost of initial production run? Good luck with that.

I hope some of you aren't mistaking my pseudo-enthusiasm for real enthusiasm.
Yes, the colors are pretty. No, I don't need to see how much rust, sand, and head gasket leakage my engine actually has.

Besides, seeing it reminds of that thing that Mr. Garrison used to shove a gerbil up Mr. Slave's ***.

And it helps you fine tune your car? How, by reading the plugs through the coolant? telling air/fuel mixture by if the color is red or green? WTF !

And it helps you fine tune your car? How, by reading the plugs through the coolant? telling air/fuel mixture by if the color is red or green? WTF !

Right? :D
I guess I could kind of see someone that has no idea what their cooling system does or has in it wanting something like that.
But, I don't see that thing being my first indication of a blown head gasket or oil in my coolant. :D
I think it was left over stock of ***** pump parts they are trying to get rid of.:D

Sorry jos,
that kindof thing is too gimiky for most of us, I was gonna use the figly word myself, but in the end I deleted most of my post. I say;Leave the gimicks for the tuner-boys and their little front-wheel-drive, fart-can mufflers, spoilered to kingdom-come,neon-LED-lighted, fugly-rimmed,fork-lift-tired, KnN-hot-underhood-air-sucking,NOS-equipped,fiberglass-WIDE-bodied&gull-wing-doored,pink-wiper,17 inch-monster-tached&A-pillared-pod-guages,short-throw-shifter,17000 watt/18-speakered&110 db audio-system that needs a 4 cylinder gas-powered 400watt alternator and triple batteries to run, 95 inch-wheelbase-pavement-scrapers, .............
Did I miss anything? Oh yeah; the little,short,teenage,skinny-assed often-asian-girls, with their tiny lady parts flopping about and their short skirts screaming look-at-me I'm somebody's sextoy.
man - don't sugar coat it - tell us how you really feel!!! :lol:

I can maybe do that; You never see them with sandblasted windshields,the paint always looks minty and the odometers show very low mileage,the tires are new,and it even looks like the paint is barely dry on every suspension piece. The muffler is all shiny,the interiors is freshly detailed,no sunflower shells anywhere;there is not even any carbon in the shiny E/P tip!
Oh,and,the little baby girls look nice,too.

It tells you when your mechanic f'ed up and dumped Dexcool in your radiator. And that's about it.

-Kurt

-
Back