It has been a heck of a ride!

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Well everyone, today is the day!

I have been a member here on FABO for 1 year today! and oddly enough ...this 1 year post is also my 2,000th post !!!

(thats right Mike, you better watch your back....it should only take me roughly about ten years to top your post count.....so stop posting so I can catch up lol...J/K )

I am glad to be a member here and to have made so many friends and received so much help and soaked up so much knowledge.

And I want to thank those of you who have taken part in enjoying the process of the restoration of my 72 duster and I hope you continue to enjoy it along with me as I continue doing so.

This place really is THE best on the net.

I just wanted to thank you all for your friendship and for letting me be a part of this great place and I hope I am one of the guys on your list of folks here on fabo that come to mind when you think of memorable friends you have made here.

you guys are the best! , thank you for everything!

Still want to be a mod Dwight? :poke: LMAO! Just kidding man, I'm glad you stuck around and I wish you many more years here. 8)

Always glad to have you good ones. It's those other ones that take up all the valuable time. I'll have Mike at MMW with me if yall want to show up and give him a hard time. Bring a lawn chair.
Small Block

Thanks guys ,

I'm hoping to have the duster "done" this next spring, maybe I will finally get to meet some of you at some cruise ins .

Thanks guys ,

I'm hoping to have the duster "done" this next spring, maybe I will finally get to meet some of you at some cruise ins .

You have been a cool Dude and someone I call a friend here and sooo happy you have been here with us :cheers:
You have made many of our days here so exiting and we are very lucky to have you here with us :cheers:
Congratulations on your second anniversary :cheers:
It's members like you that keep's me posting and having a better day :happy10:

here is a pair of my first pictures I shared here DusterDude72

LIFE%20027.jpg

LIFE%20030.jpg

Congrats!:cheers: I have been here for 6 years and haven't been able to break 3000 yet!

Thanks for the kind words mike and thanks for sharing your early pictures.
I've always enjoyed your friendship and seeing what you an Victoria are doing rather it be a freshening up of the engine or pulling her out of the car corral for the fist time in forever and watching the video of that sweet little slant singing through her pipes.

I will never forget you my first ZWR cd either Mike, thanks buddy

Holy moly,I never notice how many MeMike has posted,hes the man.

Holy moly ,Holley ratchet, wish I had them all in one basket 8):cheers:
living on the hill gives me a thrill, but this site keeps me off another pill :happy10:

Oh yeah---- Theres no catchin' memike he da-man!!!!
I got a head start, all I need is about a 5 second lead to get in the 7.0 1/8th mile :toothy10:

Congrats!:cheers: I have been here for 6 years and haven't been able to break 3000 yet!
less chatter and more work is why :glasses2:

Thanks for the kind words mike and thanks for sharing your early pictures.
I've always enjoyed your friendship and seeing what you an Victoria are doing rather it be a freshening up of the engine or pulling her out of the car corral for the fist time in forever and watching the video of that sweet little slant singing through her pipes.

I will never forget you my first ZWR cd either Mike, thanks buddy
You are very welcome :happy10: and thank you for being here, the new cd will be here soon. :happy10:

I've heard he is pretty good at pool also. lol

Congrats!
getting better every day 8) Thank you mullinax95, This ol fellow needed something I can be my best at :happy10:

Congrats man! It goes by quick, thats for sure. Great place to hang out daily.
Are you still making decals? If I have you confused with another member, my apologies.

Congrats! You may see me in the rear view mirror if you look hard enough. I'm trying to catch you.....if I don't break out!

-
Back