It just might happen

-

Pentastarnut

67' Barracuda
Reaction score
It looks like I may seal the deal and bring home a long sought after Demon :cheers:. She is a 225 standard but that will change in time. The most important thing is the body doesn't have a speck of rust anywhere :thumbup: It's been a while since I had a Mopar, the last one was a 69 Barracuda I sold right before Katrina. I really didn't want to let it go but I'm glad I did as it would have been destroyed by the storm. I lived on the gulf in Bay St. Louis, MS. I've been lurking around the site but never posted much but that will change once I get her home. Wish me luck :toothy8:

Welcome to FABO! You're gonna have fun here with your new Demon.
Like cudadriver said, you gotta post pics because
:worthles:

it's not mine yet, but here's a teaser
Copyof032.jpg

WOW shes hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt snatch that beauty up man hows the underbottom look?

AWESOME, congrats!!!:cheers:

not sure what kind of deal your getting on it but even so....be sure to give it a good looking over, looks like the drivers side lower rear quarter someone cut off and welded in a home made replacement panel.

check all the typical spots on these cars, trunk extensions,spare tire pan,floor boards,sub frames,torsion bar mounts and so on.

either way its a sharp looking ride....always liked them mopars.

whats that next to it????

Be sure to inspect that lower rear 1/4. I think I see a patch.

Welcome to the site, looks like a good solid foundation to work from. Gotta love them Demons.
Yeah! more pics!
Keep us informed, we're kinda nosy here!

-
Back