It's About TIME! Phoenix Specialty T-Shirts Wooooo

-
I have got to have one =P~pm me what I need to do to get one sistha :cheers:

I seen those on Facebook Leanna.

they look awesome!

I would also like one if you every decide to have some made for distributing off to members

It looks great, Leanna.

What's the plan for them? Distributing to customers over a certain dollar amount spent on coating?

For sale to those who'd like to advertise for you? (I'd wear it to car shows.)

Let us know.

Hey that looks awesome!! James is one big boy filling out that 3x. What happened you get shy and couldnt model for us???Hmmmmmmm

Dang, I was hopin for you in the hot pants.

Thanks for the comments!

Robert, I'm not sure what the plan is yet. I only have 20 shirts to start with -- 3 mediums (all mine hahaha) and a few XLs, 2XLs and 3XLs. I can get more but I don't know how long it will take.

4spd, you know I'm not shy. After the shirt people left the shop yesterday James jumped right up, ripped his own shirt off and tried on a 3X. Since the camera was out there already for some 'after' pics on some parts, it was just too convenient. :-D

I did consider getting some PSC hoochie mama shorts made up but, considering the limited sales on the thongs, I didn't think any of ya would wear 'em.

Thanks for the comments!

Robert, I'm not sure what the plan is yet. I only have 20 shirts to start with -- 3 mediums (all mine hahaha) and a few XLs, 2XLs and 3XLs. I can get more but I don't know how long it will take.

4spd, you know I'm not shy. After the shirt people left the shop yesterday James jumped right up, ripped his own shirt off and tried on a 3X. Since the camera was out there already for some 'after' pics on some parts, it was just too convenient. :-D

I did consider getting some PSC hoochie mama shorts made up but, considering the limited sales on the thongs, I didn't think any of ya would wear 'em.

Wait! I missed the thong sale?

looking great one of these days when my car looks good enough to powder coat parts I will need a shirt to go with it

Ya I read a thread about those long legs and spent days trying to find your web site. Come on we need pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenny

Check out the one on her facebook account. It may just become your desktop photo like it did mine :-D

I chew my thong on a daily basis.......now I need a T-shirt to go with the T-back....XX might be a tad tight, but I would feel sooooo sexy though.

Attachments

• ooo 001.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 152
Dear god, glad I haven't had dinner yet....

(that is funny, though).

I'm sitting here laughing at ALL of you right now! What a fun thread ... so many memories, and some better left forgotten ... not mentioning any names ... Roger ... :-D

Pssst, Kenny ... if you click on the "User CP" thing up there in the right hand corner you can change your site preferences to show other people's signatures. You're missing out on a biggggg part of FABO without them. Not only does that help personalize the experience, you might be surprised to learn that some of your friends on here actually sell stuff and provide services you might need some day. :-D

Since I haven't been able to buy Billy a Christmas present in over five years [hanging head in shame], I was thinking maybe I might auction off one PSC shirt in each size to the highest bidders. Anybody interested in such an idea???
Anyway, thanks again for the great commentary and for putting a big smile on my face today. I love you guys!!!

I'm sitting here laughing at ALL of you right now! What a fun thread ... so many memories, and some better left forgotten ... not mentioning any names ... Roger ... :-D

Pssst, Kenny ... if you click on the "User CP" thing up there in the right hand corner you can change your site preferences to show other people's signatures. You're missing out on a biggggg part of FABO without them. Not only does that help personalize the experience, you might be surprised to learn that some of your friends on here actually sell stuff and provide services you might need some day. :-D

Found your picture, Holy **** I"m in love, :love7:

Thanks CudaChick1968 for the how too. :read2:

Now, I will take one of every thing your selling!!!!!!
"BUT" you have to deliver it up to Canada and stay the rest of your life with me!!!!!!!!!! :hello1:

Wow, I'm so glad my wife doesn't know my pass word to this site.

Love
Kenny :heart:

-
Back