It's been fun.....

-

Small Block

Reaction score
.....to have been able to assist in the moderating of this great site however with that said due to time restraints on ones life i no longer have what i feel is enough time to devote to what i consider necessary for a contributing moderator here on FABO. I've been here a long time and have met a ton of good people and will still do so but i'm stepping down as mod so Joey/Adam can fill the slot with those that have enough time in their lives to assist adequately here at FABO. It was not a requested move but something i felt would be best for both FABO and myself. As a matter of fact Joey did say to just sing out when i felt time would present another stint. Thanks for the vote of confidence Joey. Many great mods on here making this site happen so keep up the great work. I will still come on from time to time and of course i'll be hanging on the Polit section hoping one of those posters will get the gov lined out once and for all. LOL. Thanks for the memories guys and gals. I must add. I dont think in my stint here i have made any enemies that i can recall. Your buddy
Small Block

.....to have been able to assist in the moderating of this great site however with that said due to time restraints on ones life i no longer have what i feel is enough time to devote to what i consider necessary for a contributing moderator here on FABO. I've been here a long time and have met a ton of good people and will still do so but i'm stepping down as mod so Joey/Adam can fill the slot with those that have enough time in their lives to assist adequately here at FABO. It was not a requested move but something i felt would be best for both FABO and myself. As a matter of fact Joey did say to just sing out when i felt time would present another stint. Thanks for the vote of confidence Joey. Many great mods on here making this site happen so keep up the great work. I will still come on from time to time and of course i'll be hanging on the Polit section hoping one of those posters will get the gov lined out once and for all. LOL. Thanks for the memories guys and gals. I must add. I dont think in my stint here i have made any enemies that i can recall. Your buddy
Small Block
You have been a great friend and you better stay in touch Bill :cheers: Treva and I will see you very soon . Have you been out on the bike this spring ?''
Thank you for all the great times Bill, and looking for even more.
Lets do lunch soon :smile:
I am going to miss seeing your name lit up in the folks on bord thingie..

Your Arkansas family Mike and Treva :happy1:

Attachments

• Nella%20Friends%20FABO%20072.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 436
  • Picture%20159.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 452
  • 66%20A%20CUDA%20REAR%20END%20015.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 435
No disasters as far as I know.Hope to see ya at Monster Mopar.

Sorry to hear you stepping down Bill, but glad to hear you will still make contributions on here. One thing I have always noticed is your threads/replies are alway fair/honest and impartial. All the best

Bill!! Thank you for the thousands of hours you have committed to this great site
And most of all your friendship to me and my family.
Let's get a hook wet soon.
Better yet lets go see Bill Deadman and his 1965 /6 turbo build and have some BBQ. :glasses7:

Attachments

• i6353.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 408
  • Leon%20Russel%202010%20023.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 431
  • Mothers day 2012 013.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 394
Sorry to hear this Bill. I do understand your position though, being a mod on this site would be incredibly taxing and time consuming.

Small Block you were one of the first to welcome me when I joined.
Take care and enjoy your extra time.

Kenny

If you can live with the decision Bill, I'm sure we can get used to it. Glad to see you are sticking around even if you won't be here as much.

Jack

This just HAS to be a tough job. Specially with guys like me around

Sorry to see you leave. Like everyone says hope to see you here now and then. In the mean time enjoy life and family.

...............Hey bill, life is moving along so fast these days that there never seems 2 b enough time in a day anymore.........take care buddy.........kim........

Sorry to see you're stepping down, but sometimes ya gotta do whatcha gotta do. You did a great job. Glad you'll still be here on the site.
Frank H.

Bill,

Thank you for your time, efforts, and thoughts while a FABO Mod. You helped to make the site a welcoming one as well as a trove of information.

Sorry to see you step down. I will continue to ask questions about what we talked about as long as I am here.

Always enjoyed reading your posts and exploits on this site Bill, and I hope that you will still be able to spend some time here and continue to impart your calm, diplomatic responses. I am just one of many that appreciates the devotion to this site you have provided.

Although your post looks a little nekid without the red banner on it, time marches on, and you now can relax and become a regular guy... for a while ;)

Grant

i couldnt agree more with everything thats been said....take care and find some time to hang out now and then...

-
Back