It's doing it again. Anybody else living in the south over this crap

-

Oldschoolcuda

Early-A Body Nerd
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Finally got in garage this afternoon to do a little work after most of christmas blizzard melted and before next big one hits tuesday & this freaking snow squall(not forecast of course) comes out of no where just after my first beer was opened quickly covering ground again. My hat is off to you folks that are used to & enjoy winter weather. Any other "good ole boys" about ready to go a little farther south.

Oldschoolcuda

Attachments

• parts 010.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 481
  • parts 011.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 480
Well im quite a bit north of you, but we have no snow on the ground...which is about to change, there forcasting 8-12 inches here in NE, and a high of 6 on wed, So if that happens, so much for working on the big block Cuda next week!

I'm cool where I am in Georgia :-D Thanks though. We only get like an inch at most here and it shuts down the WHOLE state:toothy10:

Well here in New Hampshire it is snowing again. But I do not know why you are crying-at least you have a garage to work in-I have the great outdoors on the street.

I live in Socal and will move someday to the great state of AZ! The weather is darn near perfect 8 months out of the year around here. The other 4 can (not always) be very hot but thats why you have air conditioning. Year round crusing appeals to me alot :)

Yea slant6 your right. This is just so unusual for us to have this many snows this early.

you can come up here :) we just got over a foot last night, we've gotten at least a foot everynight for the past 4 days. :)

Oldschoolcuda-What's worst is I use to live in Southern California. And I use to have a 30X70 building just for my cars. Now I live in a condo in the north east. I come to the conclusion that I like a climate but not weather so much

That sucks bayyum but i'm about 15 lattitude points south of you and am used to driving my cars year round. We have already had over 2 feet this winter with more to come. Oh the horror of it. Love your truck by the way.

Oldschoolcuda

Have the north and south switched climates this year? wtf. SE Wi has only gotten about 8 inches this year so far.

We have had a few light snows, but nothing like the forecasters have been calling for.....

in triangle,va went to bob evans and ate at 8am snowing like crazy , went to lowes and bought new kitchen cabinets , bath vanities and 330 sguare feet of tile for a job of mine. went to manassas , va. and stocked the property. got home and pulled my motor/trans to repair my front end from hit and run. took shower and im opening first beer to get ready for football games. typical nova weather, nothing worse then busting a nuckle in cold weather lol

also helps when you have a little brother, that works for you and also needs some of your 12 cords of split oak for his woodstove. lol

Most of the models are showin betweem 6-8" of snow and ice here between Sunday night and Monday night. That's gonna paralyze the HELL outta middle Georgia.

Keeps snowing a little here too, in Tennessee. We got maybe an 1/2" inch last night, most of it is gone now, but people are not used to it here.

No snow here. I've seen it and know what it looks like. Been a little over a year since any has made an appearance.

Spent 3 winters in Wisconsin, so I understand. A co-worker retired and was asked where he was going to settle down if he wasn't going to stay in Wisconsin.
He replied. "I'm going to tie a snow shovel to the front of my truck and head south. I'm taking back roads and stopping every 50 miles. When someone asks me 'What's that on the front of your truck?', I know I've gone far enough."

Al Gore claims it's global warming. LOL

Got two feet of snow last 24 hrs. Quit yer bitchen Edmonton Alberta Canada. Not going to stop till Sunday night.

I'm in New Mexico ! You know those old westerns with dry deserts and tumble weeds. Thats where I live. Its the largest beach you've ever seen with out water. Its 76 deg here right now and the sun is shining. Too bad I'm always working.

We supposed to get some snow tomorrow night through Tuesday. I'm not sure how much we are going to get but it is coming.

2 Darts.... I like the avatar man!! LOL

Instructional moment my canadian & northern friends. ("It's doing it again. Anybody else living in the south over this crap.") We know your used to snow. Suffolk,Va-Average is 10" a year. Last year we had almost 3 feet. So far this year 2 plus. At least I bought a snow shovel last year and the carport housing my valiant is stronger than advertised. Hey moparshaker, lived in NOVA for 30 years(herndon, manassas & warrenton) storm we had christmas weekend was epic(damn near 20"s) in my area and along coast but hardly anything past 95.

Oldschoolcuda

Attachments

• snow5 031.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 167
Have the north and south switched climates this year? wtf. SE Wi has only gotten about 8 inches this year so far.[/QUOT
Yeah, we've "dodged" the bullet so far this year. Hasn't been all that cold either. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Atlanta supposed to get some white stuff Sunday through Mon night, 3-7 inches.

I personally like the cold, I work outside and the colder the better...I know I'm friggin retarded but I've always been that way and my temperature seems to run hotter than most.
Summertime kills me and I sweat like a stuck pig.

-
Back