Its finally in paint!

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Hey guys, The Duster is finally in paint after 3 long years. If you want to see a couple thousand pictures or so of the duster from start to finish of the project.....check out my restoration thread of the Duster http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=93270 .

feels good to reach this point. It has been a long hard road. But it came out looking SAAAWWWEEEEEET.

let me know what you think guys.

Attachments

• IMAG0581.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 545
  • IMAG0577.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 550
Lookin good, It looks so good once you start putting trim back on.

Lookin good. I experienced the same pleasure a few months ago with my Dart.

looks great! now lets put her on some wheels and she's ready to GO!!!!!

heres pic of mine with the white stripe for reference ...nice looking paint job

Attachments

• car.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 434
Thanks guys!, lots of hard work the last 3 years.....finally coming together. Now I get to have some fun with it and bolt parts on and polish odds and ends of trim and what not. :cheers:

Very nice DD. Keep the progress pics coming. tmm

Heres a couple pictures from today. If you guys want to stay completely up to date, subscribe to the build thread in my signature because I update that thread constantly.

IMAG0598.jpg

IMAG0586.jpg

IMAG0594.jpg

Looks fantastic Jerrod! All those hours/years of work have trully paid off. U Da Man!
:burnout:

Pat

Thanks Pat and Thanks for the help with pictures for reference during my body work phase of the project!

Pics taken with my brothers camera which gives more justice as to what it looks like in person color depth/shine depth wise

photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

That is a very nice color- my '99 Regal GS has a dark blue that has a purplish tint in the clear and it pops like that. That color has never gotten 'tired' to me.

Great looking paint! Gives me inspiration to work on my Fish.

That is great news Jerrod, and great work on your part. You never gave up or gave in even when times were tough, and I'm very proud of you for sticking it through. You should be extra proud of yourself and the car now that you're at the top of the hill!! I hope to see you with the Duster sometime real soon, but don't rush your progress!! Keep up the good work, you'll be takin' the family out for ice cream in no time!!! Geof

-
Back