It's mine.......

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Needed it like another hole in my head, but it's mine.....
upload_2016-7-27_11-50-30.png

Thats clean! hard to find them in that nice of shape. one of our hemi packages went in a trailduster. i always liked these.

I came across a Plymouth Trail Duster in Trinidad once but never could get ahold of the owner..... Nice find!

those come up on my local C/L all the time and i always have to looks away or i would end up convincing myself it would make the perfect winter beater and i need it

oh nice truck - just to add to the "oh I had" it's... I had a 79 TrailDuster - well warmed up 360 -3" lift - straight dual exhaust, took the front and rear ends out of a 3/4 ton SnowCommander and jammed them under it (yea, an 8 lug TrailDuster) - 33" tires - SUCH a beast! My neighbors thanked me when I sold it! LOL

Last edited:
You need to paint it orange with a rebel flag on roof to match those wheels!:D That thing is clean as hell, no rust or kids wheeling it. What part of the country has them that clean?

What part of the country has them that clean?
Spent it's life in Arizona till around 2006???? Then it went to Colo. Springs, Colo. It certainly has it's flaws, and it's no show truck, but impossible to find in Northern Illinois like this unless you break the bank.

I always wanted one but couldn't find one had to settle for a Bronco :(

-
Back