It's on the Street

-

Ozcuda

gotta love a MOPAR
Reaction score
Hi All'

I have finally got the Wagooon on the road there are still a few little things to get it completly finished......But I can do that while having some fun over summer.

It runs a 273 it is 40thou over with a mild cam Weiand duel plan 4bbl manifold with a 600 Holley Trans is a 904 with heavy duty clutches & bands fitted with a stage 2 shift kit & a 2000 RPM stall. The rear is 3:23 to 1 LSD I have installed a hurst ratchet shifter

Here are a few pics

gooon front on.jpg

gooon side.jpg

gooon drivers seat.jpg

Mopower71 said:
That's COOL.
But the steering wheel is on the wrong side.

Thanks.......................................................................................................................................................................................................
& nowdays I would agree with you that the steering wheel is on the wrong side. After driving the Barracuda around for the last 2 years & the way it steers & handles it is so much better than any right hand drive Australian Valiant.

Ozcuda You have my car !!!!!!!! :blob:
Exalent!! first time I have Ever seen your wagan. Dig it to death for sure!
Mybe you my see me in a wagan my self on day,
Here in Arkansas lookin at a 64 valiant wagooon.
Bet it felt good to drive her around after the work you have done to it :thumbup:

Here is the one I let get away

63g resized.jpg

Real nice clean wagon, and even with paint. Are the rear quarter window gaskets new? If so where can I get some, and how much were they? The gaskets on my dart wagon are short on life.

memike said:
Here is the one I let get away

That's sad you should never let them get away. I like them 2 doors we never had them here in Australia. I been watching out for a 65 2 door I'll get 1 some day. I think it would look cool when my wife & I roll up in her gold 65 Barracuda & me in a matching gold 65 2 door.

64dartwagon said:
Real nice clean wagon, and even with paint. Are the rear quarter window gaskets new? If so where can I get some, and how much were they? The gaskets on my dart wagon are short on life.

Thanks.......Yeah they are but.....I wouldn't recommend them to anybody. A company here made them for me. & it's a long story but lets just say they don't fit the best. They made them up from lenghths cut & glued the corners.

Once they were fitted I told them if this was a show car I would have brought them back. They have taken some photo's of them on the wagon so I hope they can get them right for the next customer.

While I'm not crazy about the wheels, the car itself is absolutely awesome! Cool Wagon!

I can picture a set of Torque Thrusts on there....:thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words guys.......& yep it is flat purple paint.......The 273 has enough power for now although nobody ever has enough but seeing as this is my daily driver I can't get to wild with it at the moment.

-
Back