It's such a nice friday!

-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
I washed, waxed, vacuumed the swinger, (for the show on Sunday) and am about to get the grill ready and have some friends over!

Cheers everyone!:drinkers:

Attachments

• 0603111502.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 142
Swinger looks good. Finally we have beautiful weather here 3000 miles away also. Firing up the grill myself. Cheers:drinkers:

Oldschoolcuda

Had the day off maybe??
Lol yep, got the call this morning of "well don't really have anything"
So I also replaced the rusted out exhaust on my honda.

Swinger looks good. Finally we have beautiful weather here 3000 miles away also. Firing up the grill myself. Cheers:drinkers:

Oldschoolcuda
Very nice! have fun!

Looks awful purdy, good luck at the show:toothy6:
Thanks,, I'm not trying to win anything because it's my dd and the pics make it look better then it is but it will be fun to cruse to the show with all my friends and their mopars (lots a darts)

So, what are we having for dinner off the grill???
Last night I made some fresh salsa and I think I will go grab some flat iron steaks, Clinton and Sam said they are bringing beer and chips, so it should be a good night!

Enjoy your day brother. My wife and I are having breakfast with Tony Fields and his wife Tomorrow morning. Then I invited them back to the house to see my cars and shop. After that we're heading off to the Power Tour here in Cocoa Beach. I've never seen so many muscle cars in one spot. The streets are crawling with them my brothers. It should be a great time.

No fun for me this weekend, on call again starting this Friday morning.

Enjoy the car show and the cruise guys..... :sad5:

-
Back