Its time for DOG pictures. Lets see yours

-
Spoiled, Daddy girl, Jessie.

022_22.jpg

My boxer " Cuda"
0628081541.jpg

And my girlfriends Eng Mastiff "Titan", he goes from 190-205lb depending on how much food and exercise.
CopyofPictures069.jpg

Asha on the left....Marley on the right... Add another 40lbs to Marley and that is how big she is now. Only 11 months.

IMG_1016.jpg

If this worked...left two, front to back, Sapphire and Pincus (as in, "poor little Pincus")...center group, front to back, Astre, Norton (just think of Ralph Kramden), Chloe (aka "white dog"), and Buckwheat (aka "Buckwheatus Flatus Maximus")...right is Pluto, German Shepherd. Pluto died just two days after Hurricane Ike in September. She was almost 13 years old. She raised all the others in the pack. I will never get over her loss.

PICT0002 (Medium).JPG

This is Ellie. My Wife and myself were blessed with her friendship for 12 wonderful years. Regretfully Ellie passed away close to 6 months ago with what we think may have been a heart attack. We were with her when it happened and she had her head in my lap when she took her last breath. I still get teary eyed every time I think of her. We also have an Australian Shepherd , Emma, who has been with us for 3 years this Feb. She has also proven to be a wonderful friend, a bit hard headed, but still a true friend! It is such a wonderful relationship between a man,or woman, and their dog. May God bless all of your Friends!

Garland

PA170078.jpg

PA170088.jpg

Hey Nitrous340Dart -
That is one monstrous tree in the background! What is it and how tall is it?
I guess a big dog like your girlfriends Mastiff needs a BIG tree!

Yu've probably seen these before. The one on the couch is Riley, she's an alpha female and the bigger one on the floor is Swinger. He puts the "Swing" in Swinger.

DSCF1849.jpg

DSCF1850.jpg

That's funny... there's not much swinging going on in that picture. :-D
When he's not sleeping, eating or begging for food, he's busy swingin'! His middle is hinged and he's too nice to put the 'grrr in Swinger!

I have a special guy here myself also rescued from the pound. His name is Hot Rod....or HR. He's got very short legs and can turn a corner in the yard like no other I've seen. Think he's a Golden mix.....maybe with cocker or doxie?

This is Biff, or Biffy boy, of Fuff pup, or whatever we feel like calling him at the moment.

122208150.jpg

122208030.jpg

He is a silky toy Yorkie, and very agile.
He can clear three feet or air from a standing jump, and likes to hop and jump like a spring board.

Here are our two characters. They are both Wire Fox Terriers. Cody, on the right was born Sept 11 2001, we call him the little terrorist.

Holly on the left was born Dec 24th, everyone wish her a happy birthday tomorrow. They are both 7 yrs old.

-
Back