It's time to start, I need a small block

-

Scamper

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I need a running small block to get this project underway.
I prefer it to be in the lower mainland BC.
Not rich so please no rebuilt hipo engines unless real cheap lol.
Thanks for taking the time to read.

Cheers

Thx
I have called the ramcharger but it is tooooo wet right now to look

LOL, I know what you mean. When we start saying it's wet here in BC you know it's "build an Ark" WET.

Got a complete 360(77) new car oil pan,new stock 340 cam/lifters,new chain runs good sitting in shed must go give me cost of cam and chain and its yours.Maybe one of the construction guys in Mcmurray can deliver it for you.

I like that deal except that I do not know of anyone who is working up there.
The only 2 that I did were laid off last year.
Thank You anyways

Cheers

I just got on with Flint working in the Albian Sands near Fort McMurray. I will be driving my truck back to Vancouver Island on my 7 days off, and flying back to Fort Mac at the end of my 7 days. I am willing to take the 360 to your location if you would like. PM me for my phone number, we can try to set something up.

Got a complete 360(77) new car oil pan,new stock 340 cam/lifters,new chain runs good sitting in shed must go give me cost of cam and chain and its yours.Maybe one of the construction guys in Mcmurray can deliver it for you.

I'm sure Scamper will jump all over this, but........If Scamper doesn't want it, I'm interested. What did you want for the cam and chain?

I just got on with Flint working in the Albian Sands near Fort McMurray. I will be driving my truck back to Vancouver Island on my 7 days off, and flying back to Fort Mac at the end of my 7 days. I am willing to take the 360 to your location if you would like. PM me for my phone number, we can try to set something up.

Hey Mike, if Scamper doesn't take it, can I get the lift instead? Please. Of course I'll throw some gas money your way.

Hey shovhd go for it, I really wanted to hear it running anyways and 70DartMike that was a very nice offer I really appreciate you offering.

Hey Scamper, where abouts in Surrey do you live? I wouldn't mind checking out your car(s) some time.

Birdland Don't expect much lol I have big dreams not much car and a small wallet, I will post pics soon

-
Back