Jackin in the garage.

-
A good link. Checked out the Milwaukee jacks, $600+ for a floor jack. Not going to happen!

I got a red one from harbor freight years ago. It's chinkese, but it's still goin strong. The most important thing is to NEVER EVER EVER use the jack to support the load. they are not meant for something to sit on that hydraulic cylinder for long periods. Jack stands will make all the difference in how long one lasts and keep you alive.

We got the big blue jacks from harbor freight at work (dont remember the weight rating for those) but I've been there almost 9 months and they're still workin. We'll see how long they last I guess.

Several years ago I bought a Sears quick pump floor jack. I had to go back 2 times to get one that worked. 3 jacks 3- 70 mile trips. Well it broke last summer so I thought I'd buy a good one. Bought one from the MAC man and it is made in China also. What a rip.

Hey Jeff, I think we bought the same jack. Black and yellow quick pump up to the car, worked good for a year until the warranty ran out then it died.

stop jacking me around

Attachments

• Picture 362.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 179
If you go to hyjacks.com, you'll get the lowdown. The only jack that's really American made anymore......like they USED to be is Milwalkee. That's it. The Hein Werner is made in USA, but is the same as the old Lincoln before it went chinkese. It is NOT the same as the old 40's through early 90's Hein Werner jacks......by a LONG shot. Lotta info to read there, but worth it.

Idk. I got my 3 ton Craftsman 3 years ago and it still works perfect. My only complaint is the lift speed.

Idk. I got my 3 ton Craftsman 3 years ago and it still works perfect. My only complaint is the lift speed.
shoot bro mines 4 years old and dads is 15 years old some jack tho so u still got lots of life left in the sucker :notworth:

-
Back