Jeannette car show

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Hey gang.. I am feeling alot better after my surgery, so its time to post a few pics from the last car show of the season for me (and the last time i had the car out before my surgery) .. It was the Jeannette car show on Sept 11th... There was a really nice turn out, some very nice Mopars there.. My Dart was there, my friends 68 Barracuda fastback, another buddies 69 GTX and my buddie Bruce's 76 Cordoba... This was the first season out for this car as he finally got the restoration done.. the car is awsome.. anyways heres some pics of our cars and some other nice Mopars that were there.. enjoy... oh.. I included a pic of the quarter glass in my Dart.. The website was represented... lol

Great looking Mopars, thanks for the post.
Did you go locally to Jeanette Hospital, Westmoreland or go into the 'Burgh for your surgery? My mother was the Head Nurse on a Med Surg wing @ Westmoreland, just curious.

Great looking Mopars, thanks for the post.
Did you go locally to Jeanette Hospital, Westmoreland or go into the 'Burgh for your surgery? My mother was the Head Nurse on a Med Surg wing @ Westmoreland, just curious.

I went to Westmoreland Hospital for my surgery...

wish i would've known about this. i would have made it out there. it's only about a 30 minute ride for me.

My grandparents had a '76 Cordoba just like that, same color (okay, not with the cool wheels). Probably the first V8 Mopar I ever rode in. Brings back memories, beautiful car!

-
Back