Jeg Coughlin JR 10' Challenger drag pak

-

ssduster360

Reaction score
Will be running as a '10 Challenger in AA/SA with a 387 ci Hemi engine at the Winternationals in Pomona.

Jeg1.jpg

Jeg2.jpg

Glad to see him racing a Chally. I know yellow is Jeg's colour, but that thing looks like a big banana! lol

Wylde1.

Allen Johnson gave one to his Dad, Roy. He will also be racing one this season.

-14.jpg

maybe they will carrie more mopar parts or start doing some like they do chevy and ford for us guys.....8)

Jeggie is what you call a "driver"..he'll race anything mopar,chevy.pontiac ect..:thumbup::thumbup:...but those challengers are ugly no matter what color you spray them.....

Jeggie even drove a Dodge in Pro stock for at least a couple races. I don't know what happened with that deal.

Dude, the new Challenger is ugly???? What DO you like????

Jeggie even drove a Dodge in Pro stock for at least a couple races. I don't know what happened with that deal.

It was for a season...He just was never that competitive and canned it after a year.

Jeggie is purely a driver...He will drive anything. He drove Harry Holton's AH car a few years back to a US Nationals class win. I doubt this new stunt will result in much more Mopar backing in the Jeg's catalog IMO.

If i was in the market for a new car i'd be getting the mustang g.t.......

That's ok...at least you didn't say camaro...now that's ugly!

I've got a couple friends with new mustang's and they just feel like another ford...

Jeg is a great guy , you can talk to him like a regular person at the track , I have a few times he is one of my favorites.

im a true mopar guy,,but i have always loved the stangs,,the 2005 thur 2009 stangs are a perfect home run IMO but the 2010 stang now that car is gay,,,ugly hood and gay tail panel,,,,i hope to get a new challenger in a few years after my wifes chrysler is paid for,,,unless i sell my baracuda,,,

-
Back