Jim’s Auto Parts?

-
Steer clear, nothing but problems with 99% of the public. I believe they are out of business hopefully. Have you clicked on the link? That should tell you everything...

I agree with Hemi above. No personal experience but I have heard that name dragged through the mud for the last twenty years. Bad attitude and bad service. I have always steered clear of Jim’s.

Steer clear, nothing but problems with 99% of the public. I believe they are out of business hopefully. Have you clicked on the link? That should tell you everything...
It’s funny you mention the link. Yesterday that link worked because I was on it then I clicked on it in my post and the website doesn’t come up. I guess that says it all. Thanks for replying, much appreciated

I agree with Hemi above. No personal experience but I have heard that name dragged through the mud for the last twenty years. Bad attitude and bad service. I have always steered clear of Jim’s.
Thanks Brian T: much appreciated

I've never dealt with them.... Cause for the past twenty years I've read so many threads about them & the evil witch that answers the phone.... The common comment is Jim's is three letters, Jack's is four letters.... Jim's is Bad, Jack's is Good...

I've never dealt with them.... Cause for the past twenty years I've read so many threads about them & the evil witch that answers the phone.... The common comment is Jim's is three letters, Jack's is four letters.... Jim's is Bad, Jack's is Good...
Thank you for the insight

What is really strange is that over the years I have bought a few things from them and had no problems. Something must have happened to drag the company down. I guess when your website name is up for sale, it is really over!

What is really strange is that over the years I have bought a few things from them and had no problems. Something must have happened to drag the company down. I guess when your website name is up for sale, it is really over!
Weird if you click on the link I provided it doesn’t work but when I typed in the website on Google this morning it takes you to their website…….. strange!

Yeah, this was my experience , which is what the op asked for. But, that was 2019 so maybe a lot has changed since then.

If you want to pay 50% more than anywhere else... that's the place to shop.

'70 Rallye wheel centers, $60 anywhere else, $90 at Jim's... etc.

-
Back