Jim's Auto Parts.com

-

72ScampTramp

Scamp Tramp
Reaction score
Have any yall used these guys? Figured Id check here first. I'm looking for a lower quarter panel patch for my Scamp. Seems these guys have a good price.

Bad news, run like hell. They'll take your money and not ship your part. Thier track record on this site is terrible. Stuff like exorbidant shipping costs, refusing to refund money and crappy customer service. Do a search on Jims Auto parts.

I wondered that. I tried to search there name here nothing definate came up. Well damn they had a good price too.

Just call and talk to the wonderful woman that answers the phone. Be sure to ask some intelligent questions, and try to get her to quote a shipping price. She'll probably melt your face through the phone.

Bad news, run like hell. They'll take your money and not ship your part. Thier track record on this site is terrible. Stuff like exorbidant shipping costs, refusing to refund money and crappy customer service. Do a search on Jims Auto parts.

Use google.

jims auto parts mopar

you'll find all sorts of rotten stuff about those a-holes.

She rides a broom to work!

Just call and talk to the wonderful woman that answers the phone. Be sure to ask some intelligent questions, and try to get her to quote a shipping price. She'll probably melt your face through the phone.

Makes me wanna call and fart on the phone

I had good luck with them and shipping wasn't too terrible, relative to everyone else shipping to Canada. I only ordered small parts: tank pad, gaskets and grommets. All came reasonably quick with no suprises.

Yes, isn't she a doll? Someone with a lot of mopar knowledge clearly put the site together. If you ask anything of her, she'll just say no, 'I don't know, or 'we don't do that.'

good luck.

DITTO!!!!!
And I thought it was just me........
I did buy the steering coupler part from them, because @ the time I couldn't find it anywhere alse.
After I ordered it through the Phone Crone, I had to go and take a shower. Or two.

All I can say, is that I have used them on a few occasions, and never had any problems !But then again there are a lot of people out there that dislike Ebay for whatever reasons,and I've had no problems !!

-
Back