Job offer !!!!!!!!!!

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just received a phone call with a new JOB OFFER !!!
I was told on Dec. 1 last year that I was being "downsized" the end of 2009 by my old company after 7 years. Now going back to work next Monday!
And I get to stay in the aerospace field that I've been in for over 20 years. I'm stoked!!!
Now I can start back working on my '69 Dart. These past 5 months have been HELL. I hate unemployement, COBRA payments, and everything that goes along with it!
I know there are many out there that have been out of work a lot longer than I have and I hope we all get back to work very soon.

Outstanding new's ocdart :cheers:
Just setting and waiting for a chance to get back to your car:-D and life :happy10:
Has got to be a day of celebration :cheers:
Congratulations :-D

Congratulations!!! I know that takes a HUGE weight off your shoulders. Best of luck! :cheers:

Excellent news my friend! I'm so happy to hear this and I hope that the rest of us that have fallen on hard times find work too.

congratulation-message.jpg

Way to go OC. I bet that's a good feeling.what a rush!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yay4YMyL8U0"]YouTube- Crowbar (Canada) - Oh What A Feeling (1971)[/ame]

congratulation-message.jpg

Congrats man! My buddy is also out of a job mainly due to a shite economy. Hold on to that job for all its worth.

It is great to hear that you are back at work and in your preferred field, no less. Let the wrench turning resume at a blistering pace...

Ken, that's some of the best news I've heard lately! I'm so happy for you -- I know the last few months have been really tough. Congratulations my friend!!!

way to go OCdart, thats great news to hear! its good to know there are people goign back to work!!!!!

Ken, that is great news. Must be a real load off your back -- and I give you a lot of credit, you never seemed to let it get you down, the smile is always there. Get back on the Dart -- great motivation for me to get back on mine.

Just got my newsletter in the mail, tell Judy Great Job, liked the picture of her with Force and Hight, (Mr. Force?).................

Ron

Congratulations Ken! I am sincerely happy to hear this news! I see a new paint job in the near future for the Dart. BTW: Did I ever mention to you that I know Don Beale. Hopefully, that rings a bell in the aerospace section of your brain. Again, congrats my friend!

-
Back