Joe's Garage

-
Set up my electrical work bench and did a little organization..

Attachments

• IMG_0782.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_0783.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_0784.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 316
Looks great, Joe!

Nice progress...makes you feel good to walk in and see the fruits of your efforts.

Your shop is really shaping up!

This last month I got back into the "Get off your *** and do something" mode around home.

Man I feel so much better to have knocked off a bunch of little projects that were on the "To Do" list.

Looking forward to the next steps of garage progress!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 301
Your garage is sure moving forward I was inspired after looking at this thread and
Treva and I went out and cleaned my nest up this last strongend
As you can see Creed is keeping it busy and has his 460 dun

Attachments

• Jeep site 023.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 308
  • Jeep site 026.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 290
Your garage is sure moving forward I was inspired after looking at this thread and
Treva and I went out and cleaned my nest up this last strongend
As you can see Creed is keeping it busy and has his 460 dun

That looks great Mike and so does Creed's 460! The pictures I took are on about half the garage, I'm working it out in clockwise direction, lol.

Looking forward to some start up videos of the 460 too. :burnout:

Been really busy making more improvements, got the ham stuff up and running with the help of some friends.

Attachments

• IMG_0838.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_0834.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_0801.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 266
Got the 200A sub panel installed with whole house surge protection and had the electrician leave a 2" stub. I also picked up a 100A panel for the garage too, so I'll be ready to ditch soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0830.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_0831.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 279
Spent a bunch of time this weekend tidying up the shed which got a lot of crap off the floor. I also raised these cabinets up another 18", built the workbench underneath, installed pegboard and another overhead light. Once I get the new panel in, I'll have a seperate switched 15A circuit just for bench lighting with outlets in the ceiling.

As you can see from the second picture, I still have some stuff to move around.

Attachments

• IMG_0836.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0837.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 249
Sorry,
Had to do this LOL

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ov_Z4HTrWkc"]Frank Zappa - Brown Shoes Don't Make It - YouTube[/ame]

Hey Joe!

Man the garage has really moved forward! Electricity, Communication systems, and what all garages need, stuff piled in them - LOL!

Looking sweet. Them are some big *** radio towers you have on the roof. You some distant cousin of Tesla? Don't know much about Ham radios. What's up with them? You must be talking to someone at least a few miles away - LOL!

Anyway, like the changes to the cabinets with the peg board and workbench.

I am almost done farming for this year and then it will be time to get back at my shop.

Glad you liked the Drag cartoons cover. I used to buy Drag cartoons every month and fell in love with "Wonder Wart Hog". Here is a couple pictures of WWH for your viewing pleasure.

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Picture23.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 248
  • Picture49.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 241
Nothing to be sorry about. I enjoyed the heck out of the vid. One of my favoriate lines - "TV dinner by the pool, I am so glad I finished school".

Thanks Superchargeddrt!

Ma Snart

You're very welcome Ma Snart. It's good to find someone with the same sense of humor that I have.

Ramcharger,never knew you had an a body!(lol) Ma Smart,swiped that Pete Millar cover,too cool!

It's looking great Joe! You've really made a lot of progress.

Thanks Leanna!

Sorry,
Had to do this LOL

lol, no worries. keep the Zappa coming!

Hey Joe!

Man the garage has really moved forward! Electricity, Communication systems, and what all garages need, stuff piled in them - LOL!

Looking sweet. Them are some big *** radio towers you have on the roof. You some distant cousin of Tesla? Don't know much about Ham radios. What's up with them? You must be talking to someone at least a few miles away - LOL!

Anyway, like the changes to the cabinets with the peg board and workbench.

I am almost done farming for this year and then it will be time to get back at my shop.

Glad you liked the Drag cartoons cover. I used to buy Drag cartoons every month and fell in love with "Wonder Wart Hog". Here is a couple pictures of WWH for your viewing pleasure.

Ma Snart

Awesome pics and thanks. Moving that cabinet up was a *****. I had to use a floor jack on the workbench with a long 2x4 on the lift pad, pull the screws and lift very carefully, level it out and screw it back in to the studs. I suppose I could've waited for some help, but where's the fun in that? :joker:

It's the Amatuer Radio Service that pretty much anyone can be licensed to use. The tall vertical is an omniderctional and I can hit just about every 2 meter repeater from Ft. Collins to Colorado Springs with just 50 watts. The 2 meter beam is for single sideband duty and I can pretty easily make contact in a 70 mile radius from my hime with again just 50 watts. Once I upgrade to a general licenense from my present technicians licence, I can run on 20 and 40 meters which will allow me to talk all over the US and the world with the proper antenna.

Looking good Joe!

Thanks 2darts! Still trying to figure out the best place for the decal you made me.

far out!I gotta run some cable 220 ft out to my shop

I'll have to run about 120'. I got to get a locator service out here first and will be running coax for TV, ethernet for data, phone and gas too. It's going to be a major project.

Ramcharger,never knew you had an a body!(lol) Ma Smart,swiped that Pete Millar cover,too cool!

LMAO! Yep, got the block sonic checked. I really want to get the garage ready before I start on it.

Just picked up a motorcycle lift from my neighbor last night. I've been pestering him since last spring about it and his wife finally told him to sell it. :cheers: I'll put some pics as soon as I get it cleaned up.

Thought you all might get a kick out of this...

Attachments

• IMG_0829.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 199
All Jacked Up....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr1BiEvb6Iw"]Gretchen Wilson - All Jacked Up - YouTube[/ame]

Did every one forget about Dora - she should be the first guest in Joe's new
garage. She might want some mora, you know ora Dora.

Spent a bunch of time this weekend tidying up the shed which got a lot of crap off the floor. I also raised these cabinets up another 18", built the workbench underneath, installed pegboard and another overhead light. Once I get the new panel in, I'll have a seperate switched 15A circuit just for bench lighting with outlets in the ceiling.

As you can see from the second picture, I still have some stuff to move around.

I hear ya bud!

Did every one forget about Dora - she should be the first guest in Joe's new
garage. She might want some mora, you know ora Dora.

Ah yes...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZUkNWdeeGc"]Frank Zappa 1974 11 17 Dinah Moe Humm - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back