Joined today

-

Quantum53

Reaction score
I'm new to FABO, as a member, but have visited many times. I've been gathering a lot of information. Mine is a ' 69 GT, 318 auto. Had afire in May of this year. Fuel hose blew off and cooked wiring, including bulkhead. Grundy treated me very well. All new wiring under hood and dash. Thats where some of the problems started. Year one harness, matched up great. Park/tail lites want to flicker. Directional signal in dash are both on when lights switch is on, and dash lights don't work(new bulbs). With headlite switch on, temp guage buries(car not running), and gas guage fluctuates when turning the switch. 4-10 hr. work days, look forward to Fridays and weekend to work on car. But the along come the honeydo lists. I appologize for venting as just becoming a memeber. The site is great and look forward to all the posts. I'm already contemplatin a gold membership. Thanks again!

WELCOME TO FABO!!!! if you have visited many times you have probably seen some us ranting, so no need to apologize. good luck with your wiring nightmare. there is some very knowledgeable people here that should be able to help....

Welcome to the best darn site there is Quantum53 :cheers:
We have the best of the best here to enjoy :happy10:
Jump on in and enjoy :cheers:
Going Gold is a good thing =P~ and it helps the great folks here keep us running :cheers: I am sure you know we like car **** pictures 8)

MEMIKE and DRENO want some pictures. I'd like to put a few up, but still new to this and can't seem to figure it out. HELP! I'd sooner work on the car than try and mess with computers.

I'm new to FABO, as a member, but have visited many times. I've been gathering a lot of information. Mine is a ' 69 GT, 318 auto. Had afire in May of this year. Fuel hose blew off and cooked wiring, including bulkhead. Grundy treated me very well. All new wiring under hood and dash. Thats where some of the problems started. Year one harness, matched up great. Park/tail lites want to flicker. Directional signal in dash are both on when lights switch is on, and dash lights don't work(new bulbs). With headlite switch on, temp guage buries(car not running), and gas guage fluctuates when turning the switch. 4-10 hr. work days, look forward to Fridays and weekend to work on car. But the along come the honeydo lists. I appologize for venting as just becoming a memeber. The site is great and look forward to all the posts. I'm already contemplatin a gold membership. Thanks again!
Welcome!!!!

Not sure if this is the correct place to post, still new at this and just learning how to post. Here's some pictures taken right after I bought the car 3 years ago. Still working on the wiring and finishing things up. I'll post more pictures when its back together. I've already changed the antenna to original form, a correct style gas cap (chrome with black handle), new seals around quarter widows and doors, and chrome strip retainers. Car was a western car and needs windshield replaced from sand scratches and pits. All original metal, repaint, front and rear seats re upolstered, original door panels and headliner. Replaced cracked dash pad. I'm happy and few Mopar "nuts" in the neighborhood are really jealous. Since dash is apart for rewire, how do I get the correct "dull" finish on it, or is it ok to paint glossy? Looking forward to more correspondence with everyone here. I still have the remains of a few others darts that I can use for parts. Thanks to a great site.

385371-R1-01-1_002.jpg

385371-R1-03-3_004.jpg

385371-R1-11-11_012.jpg

-
Back