-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving @Joeychgo and all that has gathered here on this super site

FB_IMG_1574882696278.jpg

I'm ready for it! Did the clean out last night for the butt light today. All is well there, just 3 little polyps removed. So I'm good and empty and ready to chow my way thru 3 plates full. ....

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Just got done boiling up 2 dozen eggs for deviled eggs at the in-laws tomorrow.
There are many varied political views involved in my in-laws get togethers. The rule is no politics talk (or current events that reflect that), and that rule is followed for the most part. The old man will squash anything talk like that immediately.. it's not the time for that. It's a time to enjoy loved ones.. not argue or bicker. Life's too short to not enjoy the time with loved ones.. you can't buy new ones.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I printed the images I did as holiday cards for my wife and daughter. They really enjoyed them!

2B9D1F33-F060-488F-9D6F-CD42427714DA.jpeg

I'm going to the neghbors. No idea what we are having. I'm bringing the pie and ice cream

Hope you guys enjoy yourselves. I won't tell you not to eat too much, I plan to!!

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

Looking forward to some turkey, cornbread dressing and sweet potato pie!

HB

Its Thanksgiving everyone. I have some Family and friends who didn’t get to make it to this one and I’m sure some of you do too. Let’s remember that today as we enjoy this day together laughing, eating and telling stories. Take plenty of pictures, be nice to everyone there because next year one of them may not make it. Life’s is short. Amen!

Happy Thanksgiving to all.Very thankful for life god has given me and friends, family and of course my cars & this great site.:thumbsup:
My favorite holiday. Food,football,hockey,basketball plus mecum and forged in fire marathons. Wohoo.

Also special thanks to members of our armed services & public safety many of whom will not be able to spend time with family today but protect us while we enjoy.

-
Back