-
Status
Not open for further replies.

PocketAces

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Went down to the local Pick Your Part in Wilmington, CA and found this treasure.

Attachments

• P0001_090512.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 2,918
  • P0002_090512.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,953
  • P0003_090512.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 2,498
  • P0004_090512.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 1,499
cute little cargo doors on the side of the bed .....ummmm not ....would have been a cool year for a wagon

Talk about inbreeding. Who said there weren't hillbillies in CA! Strange that they used a 4 door.

You guys are missing the best part. That's an anti-gravity hovercraft model ! Just look at the first and third pic. Plymouth was way ahead of the times.

This is a for sale section. You are not supposed to post commentary, only relevent questions.

In light of that....

Is that still equipped with the factory awesome looks?

Love wagons,what a waste.A Chebby would have been perfect fodder for that project.

Love wagons,what a waste.A Chebby would have been perfect fodder for that project.

Cheb already donated a lot of those to junkyards.

(Just posted to clarify my interest in the rarity of the offered vehicle and why I am willing to offer 4 Rubles for it).

Wow, those doors to the bed is the rarest option there is...it lets the work hands get into the bed easier. Like the new fords with the step and handle to get in the beds.

Well, in Kalifornia, it is no longer legal to ride in the bed of a pick-em-up truck. Being that this is not a truck and it has four doors, could you pack the kids and the dog in the back and head to the beach without getting a ticket?

I bid four empty 20 oz plastic Coke bottles. CA redemption value is $0.05 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back