junkyard gold pics

-

ef8340

Reaction score
heres my newest tinker toy 70 plymouth gold duster im gonna freshen up the drivetrain and drive the wheels off of it
photo7_zps822d1680.jpg

excuse the smoke my buddy was burnin some leaves and twigs. for a car thats been hiding out in a wrecking yard its pretty complete and the interior is in nice shape too except for the front seat
photo2_zpsa4399396.jpg

i was gonna try to get the original motor up and running but it was locked up and the number 4 intake push rod went threw the rocker so im guessing that is what killed it thankfully i have another motor in storage
photo4_zps02fc09ce.jpg

im heading back to the wrecking yard this weekend i was able to talk the owner into selling me the steering wheel out of the GTX its a woodgrain rallye wheel complete with no cracks for 50 bucks!! when i do i'll have my buddy take some photos of the X as it was the duster's pal for atleast 10 yrs or more thats it for now my plan is to keep the patina that it has earned and kinda have a joe dirt type of ride
photo3_zps745108be.jpg

i thought so too for 400 bucks its all complete aswell the motor shot was taken while i was gettin ready to pull it. it even has the fan shroud its damaged but its there

today im gonna do some more cleanin and have my buddy take more pics with his phone i got half of the engine bay cleaned. hopefully i will be putting the new motor in sunday. can anyone advise me on how to paint the V24 black out? i know where it all goes but for the life of me i cant get the masking tape to look right where it meets the side of the car. thanks in advance

-
Back