Just a Fury update

-

Furious59

Reaction score
Want to thank you all again for the help with getting the 318 sorted out. Just thought I would give you a little update on the progress with my friends 59 fury we are working on.

We have rebuilt the front suspension, and converted the front to disc brakes as well. The steering linkage was still good except for one TRE that is a little loose. We also took a stab at rebuilding the 727 we got with the 318. It’s our first time so fingers crossed it works. My buddy has a better job now so if it doesn’t work we’ll get it professionally done. We got the motor and trans installed, had to make mounts for the motor and cut the trans cross member but it’s in there. Should have it running next year as the wiring needs sorting out and it’s getting cold now.

IMG_3088.jpeg

IMG_3087.jpeg

Congrats on your progress. This is my first time seeing this, but i think it's very cool and who doesn't love a old school ''fin'' car. Best of luck as you guys continue on.

Looks like there was a bumper trailer hitch on it at one time. Just like my 59 had.

Looking good! I always get sooo jealous of guys with solid fin cars- one of my bucket list cars.

-
Back