Just bein' GOLDIE!

-
Very happy to read this update, and on my birthday too. This is all I hoped for for Goldie, someone who would take good care of her, and you are going above and beyond. Goldie sure has come a very long way from the neglected state I found her parked next to a school 5+ years ago.

The fish came home today.

It runs/ran great. Starter grenaded about 30 minutes ago. Saturday new starter goes in and we will see if we will be back on the road.

I did take it for a cruise before the starter took a powder, found some open flat road nearby and opened her up. She feels good, new intake carb and valves adjusted gave her some go.

Old girl has some attitude now. Its my wife and daughter's cruiser though, interior gets freshened up and its all theirs. Mine's a 65 Mustang Fastback, nicest running car I have ever had.

Fish for her, pony for me.

Heres some pics and her side of the garage.

Take a note of the kickdown rod my buddy made.

Update to come, Scorp

Attachments

• IMG_0045.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0047.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0043.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 197
Bringing this thread to the top since Goldie is for sale due to health issues as Dave has informed us. He has taken good care of Goldie in the short time he's had her. The intake, carb, and kickdown are all great upgrades that I couldn't get accomplished. Get well soon Dave! Things will work out for you and for Goldie!

-
Back