just bought one cool little tool

-

CrazyPete

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmcK2YpXFl4"]XForce Tools Flexforce Wrench - YouTube[/ame]

Looks interesting, please send it to me for a review. :D

Where did you get it???

EDIT: Whoa.....I just found them for 99 bucks for four pieces. Is that what you got?

Let us know how they work.

gimmick......there is no replacement for good quality tools, the right ones for the job. IMO

I agree, but that tool looks like it might have some advantages in certain spots. I'm not sure I'd spend a hundred bucks on them though.

i bought the smaller one new for 20 bucks(10mm or 3/8 made for brake/trans lines) ive been wanting a new gimmick tool for a while thought it looked fun a guy locally was selling it. If it works once on a rounded brake line or bleeder screw its well worth the money

All those new fangled wrenches work perfectly on a bolt sticking out of a flush piece of sheetmetal, ever notice that?

will do heres a pic of when i bought it and the steel is pretty thick
31899_452236098179922_102604652_n.jpg

Snap on came out with those a couple of years ago. My partner bought some they are a (handy twice a year type tool)

i bought the smaller one new for 20 bucks(10mm or 3/8 made for brake/trans lines) ive been wanting a new gimmick tool for a while thought it looked fun a guy locally was selling it. If it works once on a rounded brake line or bleeder screw its well worth the money

Yup, that's what I was thinking, let us know how it works when you try it.

-
Back