Just dropped a 742 323 sure grip on my pinky

-
Just tonight chopped index and middle finger fingernails off with a hatchet,my five year old distracted me mid swing hurt like a sonofabitch!

Damn dude, hope you are ok! I am heeling up pretty good, going to try and play golf tomorrow morning.

Woman and children, turn your heads, several pms saying it didn't happen without pictures. :D

I just returned from the emergency room from getting 14 stitches in my little finger, from dropping my 8 3/4 3rd member on it.

It was pretty exciting for a while, since I was home alone and I am on two blood thinners. :D

I have never seen that much of my flesh, as the finger was flat from being cut down the length of it, on both sides.

So I am somewhat handicapped for a few days. I smashed the heck out of it!

I was putting my 3:23 gears back in, and taking the 3:73s out to sell. I dropped it off the jack putting it back together, only 1/2 hour from being done. :banghead:

Well the Mrs. is telling me to quit using my hand.
A real man would have bitten it off and kept on working. LOL Steve

A real man would have bitten it off and kept on working. LOL Steve

LOL, not sure if I posted it in this thread or not, but while I was waiting for the Mrs. to get back from her walk, I did go back and give it one more try once I got the bleeding stopped.

It fell again, and I decided to call it quits.

The Barracuda was blocking the garage door from shutting, so I put the jack under the center of the housing and grunted it forward about a foot.

My little brother told me I have probably done this job a 100 times, and it finally won. LOL

Hi, A real man would have bitten it off and kept on working. LOL Steve

sorry for your mis-hap, but i can help you with the hospital bills by buying that 3:73 chunk from you.lol

I broke my big toe and blew the toenail off before by dropping a #489 3.55 sure grip center on my foot. Well actually I was carrying it and the gear oil on it caused it to slip out of my hands, and instead of letting it smash off the concrete floor I saved it by throwing my foot out.

I broke my big toe and blew the toenail off before by dropping a #489 3.55 sure grip center on my foot. Well actually I was carrying it and the gear oil on it caused it to slip out of my hands, and instead of letting it smash off the concrete floor I saved it by throwing my foot out.
Ugh, that had to hurt. Sorry to hear about your pain!

I was doing a similar thing, by trying to catch it before it hit the concrete. Not very smart, the medical bills would have probably bought me a complete new Mark Williams or Strange rear end!

-
Back