Just got back from a week of vacation.....

-

Rick@Laysons

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
....and thought I'd share a couple pics of where I'd been....

Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• IM006676.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 181
  • IM006679.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 186
  • IM006689.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 186
  • IM006693.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 187
  • IM006697.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 184
  • IM006698.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 180
  • IM006700.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 181
  • IM006706.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 186
  • IM006708.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 178
  • IM006710.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 165
Nice pictures. What's vacation?

Vacation.....is the time when everything "accumulates" on your desk, in your office, and in your email when you try to take a little time off to re-assemble your brain cells into a properly functioning and cohesive biological mass that can once again deal with the trials and tribulations of our everyday existances.

:D

1st and 2nd pic are at Ocean Shores, 3rd pic is Kalaloch Beach, 4th and 5th pic are from the Hoh Rain Forest, 6th and 7th pics are from "The Hall of Mosses" trail in the Hoh Forest(please note the size of those trees with the moss...there is an elderly couple in the bottom right of pic 7), pic 8 is the Hoh River Valley, pic 9 is Clallum Bay looking across the Straits of Juan de Fuca towards Vancouver Island, B.C., and the last pic is of Cresent Lake in the northern Olympic range.

1st and 2nd pic are at Ocean Shores, 3rd pic is Kalaloch Beach, 4th and 5th pic are from the Hoh Rain Forest, 6th and 7th pics are from "The Hall of Mosses" trail in the Hoh Forest(please note the size of those trees with the moss...there is an elderly couple in the bottom right of pic 7), pic 8 is the Hoh River Valley, pic 9 is Clallum Bay looking across the Straits of Juan de Fuca towards Vancouver Island, B.C., and the last pic is of Cresent Lake in the northern Olympic range.

Oh yeah, we all know RIGHT where that is. lol

All of those places are on the Olympic Peninsula here in WA state, I stayed pretty close to home so I could spend more time checking stuff out instead of driving to get there.

...and it looks like you had typical "summer" weather there on the Great Northwest coast. I hope you didn't get rained on too often.
We took a train trip from SoCal to Seattle a few years ago in November and were very lucky to have nothing but clear blue skies the entire time we were there. Locals told us they hardly ever get so many consecutive sunny days.
Beautiful area!

Thanks for sharing the pics, I've never been up there, hall of mosses is very unusual and beautiful.

Vacation.....is the time when everything "accumulates" on your desk, in your office, and in your email when you try to take a little time off to re-assemble your brain cells into a properly functioning and cohesive biological mass that can once again deal with the trials and tribulations of our everyday existances.

:D

I love it! For me a work like crazy before hand, and work like crazy catching up when I get back. Honestly, I really doubt sometimes if it is worth it.

Nice pics Rick. I hope your we refreshed!

Very nice Rick,

Will be vacationing in my new 8 3/4 rear and OD trans (if I can ever find em) so not sure if getting any farther then the backyard pool is in the budget this year. The Ol' lady at least got to spend a week down at South Padre so hopefully that will hold her over.

Very tranquil looking area you visited and thanks for sharing the pics,
Paul

-
Back