Just Ordered A New Challenger R/T

-
We'll I've been wanting one for 14 years and with the news that they're going to kill the Hemi after the 2023 year I couldn't wait any longer. I figured that it would be a long wait so I ordered one now in anticipation of getting one before the end of 2023. The dealership told me 3 to 6 months! Additionally I've heard that for 2023 R/T there's going to be a $5,000 to $10,000 "market value adjustment" (dealer speak for RIP OFF) and they're saying $10,000 to $15,000 for the Scat Pac models. So I ordered a 5.7 R/T 6 speed manual in Hellrasin purple. Get this, in order to get the leather seats you have to take the Plus Package which gives you a lot of nice options BUT it takes away the only wheels I find acceptable and replaces them with AWFUL BLACK WHEELS!I know that some like the black "murdered out" look but it's not for me. You would think they would have at least 1 chrome wheels option, but no. When I was growing up you had black wheels because you couldn't afford chrome wheels. I will be buying Chrome wheels as soon as my car comes in and selling the back turds. Oh and by the way when you get the Plus Package it necessitates a second pack on top of it sending my affordable Challenger to about $47,000. Regardless I am super excited and can't wait until it comes in. I'll post pictures when it does.
Congratulation!

I sure enjoy driving my new Daytona. It’s a year old and I only have 3400 miles on it.

62ACA30D-7513-485D-B539-93CD0262F2EC.jpeg

Dodge Vehicle Order Tracking

I recently ordered a Challenger, I enter my last name and the VON (Vehicle Order Number) for updates, directly from Dodge.

Thanks for the link! I remember using this or something similar when I ordered my Ram back in 14. It says mine is in production and gives a estimated delivery date which is at 2 months of the order date. Seems fast but I guess we’ll see?

Dodge Vehicle Order Tracking

I recently ordered a Challenger, I enter my last name and the VON (Vehicle Order Number) for updates, directly from Dodge.
Thanks for the link! They had 2 other links for build status and window sticker but they didn't work. I tried your link and VIOLA, found out that THE CAR HAS BEEN BUILT! Now we just have to wait for them to ship it, might be a while.
Screenshot_20220621-123505-351.png
Screenshot_20220620-222037-593.png
Thanks again for the link.

Thanks for the link! They had 2 other links for build status and window sticker but they didn't work. I tried your link and VIOLA, found out that THE CAR HAS BEEN BUILT! Now we just have to wait for them to ship it, might be a while. Thanks again for the link.

A37FCA2B-3C95-4CF1-A1A5-A1BD733BC3B3.png

I hope to have mine by October for Mopars at the Valleys show at Lebanon Raceway NY. With good air I’m hoping to get into the 10’s but it’ll be a handful running the stock tires. I did opt for the 3.09 axle ratio (2.62 is stock). Dan Cummins Dodge in Kentucky was 5k below sticker. I simply couldn’t find one on the east coast for less than 10k over sticker……

R/T Plus most likely very similar to yours.

i just bought my wife a '15 police charger
basically an R/T mated with the AWD package

boy is that car thirsty, i betcha my duster gets better gas mileage that that one

-
Back